• Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

Poser Disposer
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
DEATH - LEPROSY - 1988
DeathLeprosycover.jpg

*VOTE FOR YOUR 3 LEAST FAVORITE SONGS - THIS ROUND WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR 5 DAYS

Primitive Ways is the easy pick, the only song that's merely good-ish. Open Casket and Choke On It for the other two I guess.

EDIT: Relistened to the album and I feel confident about those choices.

Last edited:
i already went through the agony of doing my own song survivor for this one. Pull the Plug is the one song that just isn't on par with the rest of the stuff on the album. The other two were bit harder but still the right ones that needed to go here imo.

i used to think Choke on It was one of the weaker ones too just because it wasn't non stop 100mph like the rest of the album, they slow it down a bit at parts and completely crush your face in with it though. Some of their heaviest riffs on the album are on that track. What a way to close out the album. Oh and dat killer solo. Masterful track

"Primitive Ways" was for me the only easy choice, the rest was like pulling teeth. I just have to keep the goal in mind for my favourite track.

Left to Die, Primitive Ways and Choke on It.

Primitive Ways is pretty fucking great for an obvious worst track.

I chose the last 3. Was difficult though. I don’t understand how anyone could vote for Pull the Plug in the opening round.

Reactions: jimmy101
'primitive ways' and 'open casket' are the clear picks for me, and even then the latter has that god tier first 90 seconds or so that keeps making me reconsider. 'left to die' has to be third i guess, as much as i love the chorus and pre-chorus.

'choke on it' is absolutely monstrous, i'm disappointed it looks like going so soon. maybe top 3 on the album for me.

You should reconsider because Open Casket is the best song on the album. Although I have always felt that it should have ended just after the 4 minute mark, instead of returning to that thrashy riff.

Terrible choices so far. Two of the best songs (Open Casket and Choke on It) are looking to be off early and next to no one has voted for some of weaker tracks (title track and Primitive Ways) have next to no votes. Not excited with where this going.

that crim post would be even worse if he hadn’t accidentally typed ‘primitive ways’ instead of ‘forgotten past’ lol, fortunate typo

ya he meant to type forgotten past i assume, given he voted for that also

You should reconsider because Open Casket is the best song on the album. Although I have always felt that it should have ended just after the 4 minute mark, instead of returning to that thrashy riff.

i am starting to regret picking it tbh, that opening riff and the slow crushing one are album highlights. i do think parts of the mid-section aren't that memorable but the solos are cool. this is a difficult as fuck song survivor, thanks for nothing TB.

... nah you made the right choice.

You guys should really get yourselves more familiar with the albums before voting.

Edit: and tbh anytone that voted for Choke on It this early on should automatically be suspended from ever voting in any death metal song survivor game again.