SONG SURVIVOR II

I would vote for Roadkill morning but it wont really do much and be a waste of a vote... so next best is DWEDFN. Vote: DWEDFN

---> Banned From Heaven <--- beautiful melody and Roope's solo (Alexi's too of course). Closely followed by DWEDFN and Smile Pretty for the Devil.

Hey this vote was maybe the hardest to decide... I didn't expect that.

The Final Countdown

That's not a original Bodom song covers have their own vote.

Ps. Arcane can we change votes of the earlier rounds? If so I'd change my FTR vote from Children Of Decadense to Follow The Reaper and HCDR from Needled 24/7 to Bodom Beach Terror.

That's not a original Bodom song covers have their own vote.

Ps. Arcane can we change votes of the earlier rounds? If so I'd change my FTR vote from Children Of Decadense to Follow The Reaper and HCDR from Needled 24/7 to Bodom Beach Terror.

:lol:!

Everything off Cumdrunk sucks...

'scuse me but what the fuck is this? :lol: But I think I might like it a little bit, I've heard far more worse covers (for example COB's Mass Hypnosis).

'scuse me but what the fuck is this? :lol: But I think I might like it a little bit, I've heard far more worse covers (for example COB's Mass Hypnosis).

It might be listenable if the singer didn't sound like a mix of Alexi and a little kid crying in a candy store, and the guitar tone wouldn't rape your ears like Rebecca Black :err:

rebecca-black.png