SONG SURVIVOR II

Trashed, Lost and Strungout = Slipknot

Don't believe me? 0:30 of this vid:

The whole AYDY album has stolen riffs all over the place...

For the record, the only songs I like off of AYDY are Living Dead Beat, Bastards of Bodom, and We're Not Gonna Fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear God, it made it here. Guys, while you're all bashing Rebecca Black and shit, and visiting her video to troll in the comments...you're making her more famous. I pride myself on having not once visited that video, nor do I plan to. XP Also, I have better things to do.

[/obnoxious-rant]

^ While you're posting about how people are visiting Black's video to troll/bash and bragging about how you've never visited her video, you too are also making her more famous :lol: It's like bumping a thread to tell people to stop bumping a thread. If you truly stand for what you said, you'd have not posted anything at all about the matter.

Guys, while you're all bashing Rebecca Black and shit, and visiting her video to troll in the comments...you're making her more famous.
I've never even thought about commenting her video, because the comment box is a fucking chat room! Only reason I would go there is chatting, because IRC-channels that I'm on are full of idlers at night. Nevertheless, I don't care how famous Rebecca Black will become anymore, because she's already too famous.

"Will somebody tell me what the fuck is going on?"

I'd vote Friday, but since this is about COB I'll choose The Trooper.

Hmmm....I will prob be the only one who votes for it but.....LoBodomy..I just love the way this song makes me feel everytime I listen to it.