SONG SURVIVOR IV

So, we got a mighty total of 20 votes! Yay! :D (That's a new low I think). Due to this I will accept votes for earlier rounds from anyone who missed them.

RESULTS FOR SOMETHING WILD
7 The Nail
4 Deadnight Warrior
3 In the Shadows
3 Red Light in my Eyes Part I
3 Lake Bodom
0 Red Light in my Eyes Part II
0 Touch Like Angel of Death

Now voting for HATEBREEDER.

I'll go with Hatebreeder. Really hard choice once again though. Most of the album is good enough to be my first choice, just like SW.

Generic choice but I'll go with Silent Night Bodom Night, only because it's fun to play.

It must be Downfall, I know it's worn-out due to every Bodom concert, but still this one is the all-time first on my Bodom eternal ranking list.

My favourite album and a very hard decision. Really I could name 6 songs that to me are 10/10 and none of the songs are below 9/10.

Still I will say Bed of Razors. That melody is just so wonderful.

Oh man this is a lot tougher than Something Wild........

There's like 4 songs that could easily be my pick..........

I'm gonna go with the title track Hatebreeder.

This is a though one, probably the toughest. This is my favourite album from CoB.

It's so very close between Silent Night, Bodom Night, Children of Bodom, Warheart, Downfall, but I have to give it to Hatebreeder.

Unfortunately TDE has shitty vocals and the sound isn't bassy enough on the record, it should've been done with more care, then it would be great, it's got a great melody, unique atmosphere and everything... the chorus is kinda weak and the solos at the end serve no purpose.