SONG SURVIVOR IV

Kissing the Shadows.

I think it was 2007 or 2008 and I had been listening to CoB for some time but not all of their songs or albums, my first album was AYDY. Then I had bought Hatebreeder and FTR and I was repainting a chair on the balcony and the album ended with KTS and it hit me like a brick in the face. First the classic guitar part of the chorus and then the ending solo between Alexi and Janne. I will never forget.

Can I also get a copy of the original version of Towards Dead End? Been looking for it to no avail. As for this week's votes, it's a three way between KTS, COD, and ETID.

Screw it, Children of Decadence for me.

Another hard one. It's not going to win but I still vote for Mask of Sanity. Phenomenal keyboards and guitar melodies all throughout including what is one of the greatest unison solos ever in the band's history.

Children of Decadence, first Bodom song I ever heard. And the reason I picked up guitar. This song has everything in a Bodom song, thrashy rhythm and dank melodies.

Tough choice, favorite album and probably my biggest inspiration to pick up guitar, ETID and KTS especially.

But I gotta go with Bodom After Midnight as my favorite.

RESULTS FOR FOLLOW THE REAPER

7 Children of Decadence
3 Northern Comfort
3 Kissing the Shadows
2 Bodom After Midnight
2 Mask of Sanity
1 Follow the Reaper
1 Every Time I Die
1 Taste of my Scythe
0 Hate Me

So far every round has been won with the number 7 :D

Now voting for HATE CREW DEATHROLL.