SONG SURVIVOR IV

In fairness, LBRD and Chokehold are not actually the best songs on the album, but they're the ones that you start finding interesting afterwards. The instant hits are of course Needled, Beach and Angels.

I'm honestly surprised by the lack of vote for Angels. I almost voted for the title track too but I love Chokehold.

Idk which one should I choose, seriously, but Chokehold is the most technical (technicalest:devil:)song on the album, so..;)

Punch Me I Bleed

I love that song, and AYDY was the first CoB album I bought back in 2007 since it was the only one the store had. So even though it's one of their thrashier albums I've always rated it highly. And the song PMIB stands out, that chorus and the unison soloing is just great!

Punch Me I Bleed

I love that song, and AYDY was the first CoB album I bought back in 2007 since it was the only one the store had. So even though it's one of their thrashier albums I've always rated it highly. And the song PMIB stands out, that chorus and the unison soloing is just great!

I don't think we're voting on AYDY yet...

RESULTS FOR HATE CREW DEATHROLL

10 Chokehold
7 Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
2 Bodom Beach Terror
0 Angels Don't Kill
0 Hate Crew Deathroll
0 Needled 24/7
0 Sixpounder
0 Triple Corpse Hammer Blow
0 You're Better Off Dead

Interesting how Chokehold and LBRH got a total of 89% of the votes Also, the rule of "7 votes = win" was broken this time too. :D

Now voting for ARE YOU DEAD YET / THRASHED, LOST & STRUNGOUT EP (Knuckleduster)