SONG SURVIVOR IV

Unfortunately TDE has shitty vocals and the sound isn't bassy enough on the record, it should've been done with more care, then it would be great, it's got a great melody, unique atmosphere and everything... the chorus is kinda weak and the solos at the end serve no purpose.

I kind of agree with you. Also, some of the melody stuff is kind of hidden under all the rest. The part right after the intro, for example, sounds way better in the tab from the Tab Thread than on the album, as you can hear the melody far better in the tab version.

I have to second that! The C# version of Towards Dead End and Children Of Bodom sound much better than their Hatebreeder counterpart, in my opinion.

I have to second that! The C# version of Towards Dead End and Children Of Bodom sound much better than their Hatebreeder counterpart, in my opinion.

What?! Never heard of this and couldn't find anything with a google search? Care to send a link to it or something?

For Hatebreeder man thats a tough one. So many good fucking songs on this album. Joonas is probaly gonna say SNBN :p. I'm gonna have to vote for Wrath Within though. Its got my favorite Bodom solo:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

RESULTS FOR HATEBREEDER

7 Black Widow
4 Hatebreeder
4 Towards Dead End
3 Bed of Raors
2 Silent Night, Bodom Night
2 Wrath Within
1 Downfall
0 Warheart
0 Children of Bodom

Seems that Downfall won't be winning this time. :D

Now voting for FOLLOW THE REAPER.

Children of Decadence. Finally an easy choice! :D My all time favorite COB song, alongside Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood. I'm sure you can guess what I'll vote for next week.

Yeah it's hard, but Children Of Decadence, because that was the first Bodom song I've fallen in love with. (Especially with the intro of the solo) Btw, when someone asks me to show him/her a Bodom song, I usually pick this one and not SNBN.

Yeah it's hard, but Children Of Decadence, because that was the first Bodom song I've fallen in love with. (Especially the with the intro of the solo) Btw, when someone asks me to show him/her a Bodom song, I usually pick this one and not SNBN.

This comment could well have been posted by me. DWEDFN could perhaps be said to be the first COB song I liked, but COD was the second, and, just like you, whenever I'm introducing someone to Bodom, I play this to them.

tough choice, but I'll go with Kissing The Shadows. First COB song I ever heard, still one of my favs.