Song Survivor - Morbid Angel - Blessed are the Sick round 2

Vote for the 3 weakest tracks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Rebel Lands” is one of my favourites and is the one that could be eliminated with his vote. I tagged him because he voted in the first round and hasn’t voted yet.

I only care about Fall From Grace winning at this part (care going a bit too far). And clearly it doesn’t need any help not being eliminated this round.

“Rebel Lands” is one of my favourites and is the one that could be eliminated with his vote. I tagged him because he voted in the first round and hasn’t voted yet.

I only care about Fall From Grace winning at this part (care going a bit too far). And clearly it doesn’t need any help not being eliminated this round.

did you tag anyone else that voted in the first and didnt vote here? or just one of the guys who probably didn't vote for the song you want to stay alive here?

and anyway, my post was in reference to an Omni-rigged poll form the past

edit: aaaaaannnd it looks like it backfired on you :lol:

Last edited:
He was the one I remembered from last round that voted and hasn’t voted in this one. So I tagged him. Usually I go through the yearly poll and tag everyone who voted for the album. But I was on my phone and couldn’t be bothered. I’ll do that closer to the time it’s closing.

It didn’t backfire at all, since I’m more interested in having more people contribute than my favourite tracks winning as that gives a fairer representation of this forum’s opinions. Rebel Lands is a top 3 of the remaining tracks for me, but if it goes it goes.

Going to do A Blaze in the Northern Sky next! That did well in the 92 poll so hopefully gets enough interest.

Reactions: Manic Ferocity
To be honest I'm not surprised that people's opinions of the tracks on this album differ wildly.