Song Survivor - Metallica - Ride the Lightning round 3

Vote for the 2 weakest tracks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's probably scared to vote because you'll just tell him he's wrong if he doesn't agree with you.
Alts have feeling to you know!

Fuck For Whom and FTB.

Creeping Death became one of their best live songs ever. After watching Metallica live with Jason makes it a highlight.

Voting FFWF is just a mentally challenged spasm.

Quoted for the goddamn truth.

Most of these polls dont mean shit anyway considering they've all been skewed because of one user and his numerous alts.

Not that I care enough about the result to get upset if my song doesn't win, but how many alts are we talking. Surely such a statement requires backing up with data

Three way tie. Does this make For Whom the Bell Tolls the default winner then?

Guess that's up to Phyl.
im not phylomni but i would say no. There's a reason dates are set and these polls are private until after you vote. Dont think its right to see the outcome of the poll and then decide which way to vote ... unless those were also the two tracks Draehl voted for in the last round.

I think FWTBT won here, and that's coming from someone who tried voting it out.

Votes can change a lot depending on the outcome. Looking Down the Cross consistently had the fewest votes in the KIMB survivor, but ended up with only two votes in a three-way final. I don't really care either way, but for a proper finale, I think a three-way run-off (two worst go) leading to a final against FWTBT would work.

Guess you're right, it only had the fewest votes in the second round.

Don't understand what your last sentence means.