Song with wrong name

M_and_M

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2006
I have a song by Bodom that was labelled as being caleld Nightwish and was on the Follow The Reaper album, but I've looked at other sources and it's not on it. Im still yet to buy Follow The Reaper (dont hurt me). I need some help identifying the song. It sounds like it could be a cover to me.

It has a classical vibe the whole way through the song. Starts off with some short guitar solo that sounds very classical-esqe that has some guitar chord with drum stabs in. There is a part at 30 seconds in that has like violins in.

Any ideas?

I have a song by Bodom that was labelled as being caleld Nightwish and was on the Follow The Reaper album, but I've looked at other sources and it's not on it. Im still yet to buy Follow The Reaper (dont hurt me). I need some help identifying the song. It sounds like it could be a cover to me.

It has a classical vibe the whole way through the song. Starts off with some short guitar solo that sounds very classical-esqe that has some guitar chord with drum stabs in. There is a part at 30 seconds in that has like violins in.

Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum :), the song u are saying is called:

Red light in my eyes Pt.II

it's from the album Something Wild, the classical part in the beggining is from Mozart's Symphony #25, and the part at 0:26 is from Mozart's Confutatis.

Any ideas?

Hmmm...Im not seeing the length of the song. Hmmm. Maybe I'm blind.

Ah my bad it's 3:54.

And I still havent got round to buying all their albums, these area bunch I downloaded ages ago. But I have supported Bodom by getting HateCrew, AYDY, and Stockholm, and a concert ticket.

Welcome to the forum :), the song u are saying is called:

Red light in my eyes Pt.II

it's from the album Something Wild, the classical part in the beggining is from Mozart's Symphony #25, and the part at 0:26 is from Mozart's Confutatis.

did ya read thiisssssssssss¿???????????

Yes I did, and I was just comparing the lyrics and it is correct. Thankyou all for your help.