www.myspace.com
Title says it all.

My guess (at first):
- Blooddrunk
- Tie My Rope
- Smile Pretty For The Devil
- Hellhounds On My Trail
- Banned From Heaven / Roadkill Morning

I think they're all suitable but Lobodomy & Done With Everything, Die For Nothing.

What do you think?

I hope they play One Day You Will Cry. I've already seen Blooddrunk and Tie My Rope so they're obvious, and they just released a video for Hellhounds so I'm guessing that one too.

I think they play "One Day You Will Cry" as intro.
The Song reminds me on Living Dead Beat (Intro)

Well, due to them only having about 40 min to an hour on Gigantour, my guesses are probably:

Blooddrunk
Tie My Rope (Don't really like the song... but you can be sure they'll play it anyway)
One Day You Will Cry
Banned From Heaven

i want to see roadkill morning, if thats the only thing, its without a doubt my fav songoff the album and one day you will cry would be nice but id settle for roadkill morning

Title says it all.

I think they're all suitable but Lobodomy & Done With Everything, Die For Nothing.

What do you think?

Uhh.. Don't you people like Lobodomy? It's definetly top 3 on my list of the new album songs, and one of the best Bodom songs ever made.. I hope they won't play BFH, I would also like to see them drop Downfall off the set (what's so great about it?) and Angels don't kill.. Sorry bout the off topic..

Uhh.. Don't you people like Lobodomy? It's definetly top 3 on my list of the new album songs, and one of the best Bodom songs ever made.. I hope they won't play BFH, I would also like to see them drop Downfall off the set (what's so great about it?) and Angels don't kill.. Sorry bout the off topic..

yeah i agree downfall is a terrible song, lobodomy is better than it in every single way. no competition.

Hopefully they play none from the new album. I hate nearly every song off that album, especially TMR and Blooddrunk live.

nah, actually Lobodomy is my least favorite from that album. Best song is Blooddrunk imo. But I've only listened to the album about 6-7 times, so maybe my opinion will change later.

Hellhounds On My Trail
Blooddrunk
One Day You Will Cry (they can even make that extended intro with this song like with Bed Of Razors, Mask Of Sanity, Angels Don't Kill..)
Banned from Heaven

I think Joonas list is quite possible, although at least fot the headlinig tours I would add Smile Pretty For The Devil.

I do like LoBodomy, but it's a really tricky song to play, I don't know if it'd work live, although I'd like to see it.

Hopefully they play none from the new album. I hate nearly every song off that album, especially TMR and Blooddrunk live.

What's the problem with it? Inot old Bodom or neoclassical or whatever you want to call it (I think we all have asumed by now that they won't come back to that, haven't we?), but it's still sounds Bodom. I mean, it has lot more keys than AYDY and it's faster and more melodical, so although it's not a come back it's not that far fromn their older style as AYDY (asuming I'm not becoming deaf or hasn't listened to a different album, :lol:).