songs that give you chills

Also.. Disapear and Goodnight Kiss from dream theater.

Disapear - "I gave you my hand. Said its ok letting go Time to leave here. But I'll carry on, the best that I can without you here beside me. Let em come take you home."

Always gets me.

And Petrucci's solo at the end of Goodnight Kiss with all the screams and sound fx going in the background is quite fuckin spine tingling as well

I can't think of any Maiden songs that have any effect on me like that. Maybe the bit where Bruce screams "comes the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin" in Rime of the Ancient Marina (Live After Death version) would be one, especially on the video. Also "Wildest Dreams" where it goes into the final bunch of choruses after the solo. I love that song.

22 Acacia Avenue rules. It should show up in any questionaire about anything related to merit.

back in primary school anything Black Sabbath or Bob Dylan, Deep Purple - sweet child in time and flying purple people eater

now? umm any hiphop vid clip that has closeups of big bums shakin it up they kinda remind me of when homer simpson had that fat test and he says "woooo look at that flubber go" creapy