Songs That Give You Shivers

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
After and epic convo with Stefan and Max I think this would be a cool thread, to introduce others to new, epic bands... (like Primordial :D). If you like the music people post, awesome, if you don't, then that's cool too, don't turn it into a huge shitstorm though.

That being said I'll start off with a cool Swedish band, that sing primarily about historical war related events... This song, well it's obvious what it is about but the chorus always gives me those cool shivers. BERLIN IS BURNING!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrFd-meX0ro&feature=related[/ame]

Post away!

P.S. Try to include the parts of the songs (the times) that you enjoy the most (e.g. 00:30-1:07 or whatever)

Dude, although I do <3 Sabaton, they are quite a "lolz" band. Not exactly emotional or shiver inducing :lol:

YEAH YEAH If you don't like the thread don't read it? If you don't like the song then post one of your own? Take the stick out of your bum please!

Dude, although I do <3 Sabaton, they are quite a "lolz" band. Not exactly emotional or shiver inducing :lol:

I agree (and I know not everyone appreciates the vocals either) :lol: It's just this one song :lol: The lyrics, when put in context of the events it's describing, I really just feel like, that epic sense come about... but if you don't feel the same then post a wicked song that you personally enjoy! Thye point is that to share what you like with others, not to get their approval :p it's just a bonus if others enjoy it.

The part starting at 1:13, and then again (with different vocal style) at 2:00.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was pretty good, I have a feeling I'll be introduced to a lot of wicked bands in this thread, too many to keep up with :lol: So far I have two.

Yeah, I still don't really understand why you claim to hate Katatonia so much. I mean, especially considering other bands you like.

try this:

That video is also on-topic for me, the chorus is incredible.

Last edited by a moderator: