Songs That Give You Shivers

I consider over rated bands those that get air play but suck, radiohead gets no air play but still out sells them?

so by your logic, so many people like radiohead and they are overrated. perhaps vemon is less overrated because no one knows who vemon is?

The definition of overrated is something that gets a lot of undeserved hype. Everywhere I go, someone's whacking off to a Radiohead album

And Venom isn't overrated because they fuckin' rule.

Oh, and Tenhi!!
watch

Terrible, terrible sound quality.

perhaps vemon is less overrated because no one knows who vemon is?

Yeah, I don't think anyone has heard of Vemon.

Anyway, off the top of my head:

Most Porcupine Tree, but specifically:
Collapse the Light Into Earth
Gravity Eyelids
Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Anesthetize (especially the END)
Buying New Soul
Dark Matter

Pain of Salvation - Iter Impius Magnea
Pain of Salvation - Leaving Entropia
Hammers of Misfortune - Doomed Parade
Blackfield - Lullaby
Blackfield - My Gift of Silence
Anathema - Temporary Peace
Anathema - Electricity
Anathema - Hope
Skyclad - Constance Eternal
Iron Maiden - Wasting Love

I can probably think of more, but I gotta get ready to go to work.

When's the last time a band with no radio play made million dollars, and without a record company to steal it all? Overrated? Obviously a vast majority disagrees with this conclusion.
That argument doesn't work because Radiohead HAD a record label with which they used to establish themselves. They whored it up for over a decade on a major label and THEN released an album on their own. Never would have worked had no one known who they were to begin with.

And I couldn't even BEGIN TO TRY to count the amount of times I've heard them on the radio before. You're gonna have to try this one again man haha.

And although this opinion is always subjective, I believe they're overrated too. Decent band, but not as good as everyone wants them to be.