Sonisphere CZ

In horror related discussion, what about the NOES series? Do you think Freddy Kruger was ruined once he became funny? I recently watched the whole series in order and found my favs to be the first 3.

Horror movies. Now, that's an enjoyable topic.
I only really like the first NOES movie. Not so much the rest. However, I agree that the most noticable drop in quality came after the third movie.
I kind of enjoyed the Halloween remake, but not enough to bother watching the second one.

Some of my favourite horror movies (or movies in general) are South Korean ones. Films like "A Tale of two Sisters" (steer clear of the horrible american remake), "Thirst" and the hilarious "The Host" are pure genius.

There are some good ones being made in Spain as well. I quite liked Rec for instance. Watching the sequel tonight.

In addition, I'm hearing lots of positive buzz around the French film, Martyrs. I've not seen it yet, although it was released back in 2008, but I've heard that it's quite a disturbing one to watch, yet rather thought provoking.

Perhaps we should start a horror movie thread.....?

In horror related discussion, what about the NOES series? Do you think Freddy Kruger was ruined once he became funny? I recently watched the whole series in order and found my favs to be the first 3.

I rate the Nightmares:

1. The first one
2. Number 6
3. Number 7
4. Freddy vs Jason
5. The rest

I haven't seen the remake and I plan not to. I've got no problem with funny Freddy, he's so over the top it fits the character.