Sooo, what's your favourite 2007 albums so far?

Paradise Lost - In Requiem is the best album of 2007 for me. It's an amazing release, and I recommend it to everyone who has had a few doubts about the band for... oh.. ten years, cause this is a complete return to form.

The way its growing on me it could end up being in the top 2 Paradise Lost albums of all time. It is simply brilliant.

Oh geez...:headbang: the new Mayhem is quite fucking good. In fact, it was a very pleasant surprise for me. Anti...wow.

I actually enjoy it myself...I wasn't sold on Atilla's odd delivery at first, but the music just couldn't make me turn away from it. I have since grew on to Atilla's style...seeing as I don't care for De Mysteriis Dom Satanas...(I think Euronymous is overrated :p).

I think I mentioned the new Watain...That's a mighty fine Black Metal release...but nothing else BM these days is doing it for me. I'm just awaiting the new Nokturnal Mortum.

New Extinction Of Mankind is pretty swell though. Need to get my head back into the crust scene...missed so much lately.

Grateful Dead - Three From The Vault (live 1971)
Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Blank Planet
Shaanan Street (some israel guy)
*at this part I got stuck*

Katatonia - Live Consternation
Porcupine Tree - Fear of A Blank Planet
Paradise Lost - In Requiem
Moonsorrow - V:Hävitetty

(The Katatonia and Diabolical Maquerade 2007 re-releases too, of course ;) )

I didn't really like 'La Muerte', it was way better than 'Chapter 13' and 'Soul Survivor' of course, but still not great i.m.o. Also the new one is alright, it's good they're heavy and fast again, but it still can't really overwhelm me or anything...

False & Erase FTW!

Goddammit, how could I forget Rush's new album, "Snakes and Arrows"! Now that's a masterpiece. looking forward the upcoming gig in Helsinki..