Belgium
:lol:
Someone opened a thread again for you :D
Hoppy birthday girl and see you soon!
Hoeba! :hotjump:
oh for peeps that might not know... she's 'somnium in tenebris'

Hello Sophia and happy birthday girl :D
Hope you had a good time at the opeth gig yesterday :D

Anyway, take care dear and see you soon :)

balloons.gif
birthday.gif
biggringift.gif
party.gif
torte.gif
partytime.gif

When the hell are we gonna meet woman??? We live in the same stinky town afterall...

Anyways, happy birthday and all the best!

Originally posted by Mariner
:lol:
Someone opened a thread again for you :D
Hoppy birthday girl and see you soon!
Hoeba! :hotjump:
oh for peeps that might not know... she's 'somnium in tenebris'

hey mariner!!!!thank you for opening this thread;)
i'll see you really soon(yahey!)

and for all the guys:thank you very veeeeery much for your wishes,lots of positive energy stored there after that:)

Originally posted by The Deepest Of All Hearts
What is so special that everybody likes sofia?

Happy birthday from me as well luv ;)

that's because i'm an "emotional intellectual"maybe?:rolleyes: :cry: :lol: :mad: hahaahhaha!(hits herself on the "pontiak"head)
thank you also,Babi,my dearest:cool:

Originally posted by moody
best wishes sophia, stay away the cheese police!

the shadow of the cheese will always lurk upon me,no matter the respectable tries i make,haha:eek: :D :cry: :lol: :(
i cannot have eeeeeeeverything perfect my dear.not everything!:cool: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: (for anybody who took this the wrong way,this was one of my lame jokes!)

Originally posted by Eos
Happy birthday!!! Hope you enjoyed the Opeth gig ;)
I have a little present for you ;) Finally the new Sentenced ;) Lacuna Coil, Dark Tranquillity andandand pics are online. At the moment (well in about an hour ;) *g*) still under http://www.metalpics.ch.vu

Present for me?:tickled: :oops: :oops: thank you so much!

and,yes,the Opeth gig left us all speechless,objectively speaking,it was better than my first anathema gig(what a confession from me!).The guys played their GUTS(greek expression=paixan t'adera tous:lol: :lol: )!
I'm in Athens atm,cos Opeth didnt arrange a gig in Thessaloniki,so i did not have internet access,so may you all excuse me for the delayed answers:(
Never before have i seen such a loud crowd in an "emotional"band like Opeth(cos if we compare it with the destruction-sodom-kreator gig,then...erm...the place burned down hehe)and neither had the band seen such a crowd:rolleyes: :D .they even stopped the gig several times to "cogratulate" the crowd by clapping them hands.experience!
i'll check the pics asap.im sure they are great(for once more)hehe