Sorry, new picks

freakbrother6969

Senior Pothead
Feb 22, 2003
Rudolfshome Fivehouse - Vienna
Visit site
rip1.jpg

rip.jpg

Well, the Beladdonna-"Crew" will attack me now, but for a fan since 87 it must be allowed to say my oppinion. Here it is. Joey was good at his time. Bush & co is (for me) Anthrax today. Will the nostalgic hardcore-Joey-fans stay with the Band? Mh, most of them left after POT. Some will return for some weeks, just to see their old-school-days again, but what's next?
Will they sell more records now? I'm sure, they wont sell more in Europe.
Better records? No way!
Will the reunion-tour be more successfull than the festivals last year with bush (in europe)? I don't think so. They had fantastic reviews and the crowd loved 'em. This year? Well....we'll see, how they like Spandex.

Don't call me a whiner. It's ok, that they try it, but I'm sure the REAL Anthrax (for me) will be back soon! Hopefully!:headbang:

I agree,its a one off thing. I've been a fan of the band since Fistful Of Metal.I seen them live with Neil,Joey & John(seperate dates of course),we will see what happens soon.

What a hell of a good comparison!! In the Bush pic, Scott & Charlie look mean and determined. In the Belladonna pic, Scott & Charlie look confused, like deer caught in a headlight. At this point, I'm hoping Bush swallows his pride and takes them back next year.

Yup you're a whiner! I have been a fan since 1992 and I never saw ANTHRAX in teh good ole days and I have been praying for this for years, I went and bought the newer albums and I saw em live with John Bush but that was all second rate!

spacebeer said:
Yup you're a whiner! I have been a fan since 1992 and I never saw ANTHRAX in teh good ole days and I have been praying for this for years, I went and bought the newer albums and I saw em live with John Bush but that was all second rate!

ok, let's talk after you saw (and heard) Joey.
By the way: Welcome to the board :D