2 Anthrax forums?

As far as Big Shows all over the world, they would still be doing those big Festival shows if Dan Nelson was in the band, hell they'd be doing them if I was in the band, and I can't sing a lick.

Metal is just way bigger in Europe, and their are much more big metal festivals, there. Then when you add it being part of the "Big 4," of course they were playing in front of bigger crowds.

Now they are playing with Megadeth and Slayer, so of course they are playing in front of bigger crowds now.

I would love nothing more then a huge headlining tour for Anthrax, with John or Joey --- its not gonna happen.
Exactly man. It's not, though I'm actually excited because I just saw them at the Hard Rock Live in front of 3,000 people and despite getting there 3 HOURS before doors I was 1000th in line so couldn't be totally up front for them as I have been the previous 7 times I've seen them. After seeing new and up-coming bands in small clubs here I get to be right in their face which to me is so great. When their album comes out and they headline they will be in small clubs and I look forward to those intimate shows. Hell I saw saw Exodus here on their tour for the last album, EPIC album but there were 300 people there, I was in Gary Holt's face the entire night, priceless! And this is a lengendary band! Also saw Straight Line Stitch at the same club, same thing fan to artist moments this will be Anthrax' future I hope they're cool with it cause I can't wait.

Yeah I love the intimate shows too, My favorite Anthrax memory is seeing them in Lorain, OH during the Volume 8 tour was able to scream into the mic during a song.

Unfortunately, those small shows really don't pay the bills for the bands playing them...

We just need certain people to quit acting like douchebags and acting like their own personal opinions are facts.

And since they won't, one can use the forum's Ignore List option and never hear from the douchebags again. Once someone has made the exact same lame comment in 25 different threads (even threads that have nothing to do with JB vs JB), it's pretty clear they're not going to be contributing anything worth reading anytime soon.

Yeah I love the intimate shows too, My favorite Anthrax memory is seeing them in Lorain, OH during the Volume 8 tour was able to scream into the mic during a song.

Unfortunately, those small shows really don't pay the bills for the bands playing them...
Yeah John let me scream into the mic on the Stomp tour as well, very memorable moment in my life. Never seen Joey do that.

Yeah John let me scream into the mic on the Stomp tour as well, very memorable moment in my life. Never seen Joey do that.

Joey is pretty interactive with the fans actually. At least he was on the reunion tour. Him and spitz looked like they were having the time of their lives.

During one of Joey's solo shows, during Power Trip, he wasn't singing the "Shut it, shut it" part. He saw that I was, so he brought the mic over and let me sing "Shut your f***ing mouth!" That was a very memorable moment in my concert-going life!

One time John pulled me up on stage and sang "Everything I do" to me. I gave hime a rose. It was sooo Dreamy.