2 Anthrax forums?

scooterville

\m/ non-basher member \m/
Sep 20, 2010
Greensboro, MD
I'm sure there will still be bickering back and forth, but would it make sense to have 2 separate Anthrax forums on this board? One for the Bush fans and one for the Joey fans??

Even if there were 2 forums the Joey fans would still go on the other forum and start shit. The Bush fans wouldn't because we were all Joey fans before John came into the picture.

Why not 5 boards: Joeythrax, BushThrax, DanThrax, NeilThrax, and (let's stretch it) John(Connely)thrax. Wasn't there one more???? His name escapes me now.....LOL.

we don't need separate forums, for the most part WE ARE ALL Anthrax fans no matter whose singing.... We just need certain people to quit acting like douchebags and acting like their own personal opinions are facts.

...and a seperate forum for the JoeyThrax nutswingers, who have popped up out of nowhere....

I've been a 'Joeythrax' fan since the 80's. I'm a Bush fan too, because I felt he blended in nicely for the band even though he does have a grunge type cookie cutter singing voice. Funny thing is that I don't even look at the Armored Saint forum. Not bashing the band just never cared to listen to their music.
You can bash Joey all you want. Just look at the facts and you know who belongs in Anthrax. Anthrax is now doing BIG shows all over the world while Bush and Armored saint are playing at small bars and clubs.

You can bash Joey all you want.

Not at all....I just prefer Bush. Preferably a NICE SHAVEN Bush.

Just look at the facts and you know who belongs in Anthrax. Anthrax is now doing BIG shows all over the world while Bush and Armored saint are playing at small bars and clubs.

Of course, they are playing with Megadeth & Slayer. Solo Joey dates didn't exactly set the arenas on fire. Don't read too much into my posts, my friend. I just prefer Bush to Bella. No big whoop.

Why not 5 boards: Joeythrax, BushThrax, DanThrax, NeilThrax, and (let's stretch it) John(Connely)thrax. Wasn't there one more???? His name escapes me now.....LOL.

Matt Dildo...sorry....Phallos....no, erm....Fallon!
I just read yet another dildo comment in another thread, and had a bit of trouble re-adjusting to the topic being discussed here.

Not at all....I just prefer Bush. Preferably a NICE SHAVEN Bush.

Of course, they are playing with Megadeth & Slayer. Solo Joey dates didn't exactly set the arenas on fire. Don't read too much into my posts, my friend. I just prefer Bush to Bella. No big whoop.

And before maiden fan boy says they got this tour because of Joey I will point out they would have been playing big shows opening for slipknot with DAN NELSON. Yikes!

Anthrax is now doing BIG shows all over the world while Bush and Armored saint are playing at small bars and clubs.

As far as Big Shows all over the world, they would still be doing those big Festival shows if Dan Nelson was in the band, hell they'd be doing them if I was in the band, and I can't sing a lick.

Metal is just way bigger in Europe, and their are much more big metal festivals, there. Then when you add it being part of the "Big 4," of course they were playing in front of bigger crowds.

Now they are playing with Megadeth and Slayer, so of course they are playing in front of bigger crowds now.

I would love nothing more then a huge headlining tour for Anthrax, with John or Joey --- its not gonna happen.

As far as Big Shows all over the world, they would still be doing those big Festival shows if Dan Nelson was in the band, hell they'd be doing them if I was in the band, and I can't sing a lick.

Metal is just way bigger in Europe, and their are much more big metal festivals, there. Then when you add it being part of the "Big 4," of course they were playing in front of bigger crowds.

Now they are playing with Megadeth and Slayer, so of course they are playing in front of bigger crowds now.

I would love nothing more then a huge headlining tour for Anthrax, with John or Joey --- its not gonna happen.

I can agree to that except for the last part. It wouldn't happen for John, but I think it would for Joey. Just my opinion.