Sounds of the Underground

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
For all the interested, on July 12th there is going to be a huge gathering here in El Paso Texas, Lots of harsh Death Metal, Black Metal. with the likes of LAMB OF GOD, OPETH, FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES, CHIMARIA, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, ALL THAT REMAINS, BLACK DAHLIA MURDER with Special Guest GWAR. Plus there are 15 other bands i haven't heard of. Tickets are on sale now through tickemaster and they are CHEAP!!!!!!!!! This is going to be and all day and night affair. So if you are into this type metal come on down, contact me and we will go drink a beer eat some BBQ and hang out.

booB said:
According to Pollstar.com, this tour isn't hitting El Paso until the 19th. On July 12, it's in Atlanta.

The radio station here that had it listed screwed up again as usual, i hate the station. Five times a day its stairway to heaven, and dont call in a request for a progressive metal band that's a joke to them. booB thanks for the clarification, i bow to your highness. :worship:

Whew, I almost panicked there for a second, thinking "Waitaminute, July 12th is our show......I hope!"

I don't give a pair of fetid dinkgo's kidneys for many of the bands on the bill, but SYL, Opeth and a few others should make the relatively low ticket price worthwhile.:headbang:

There's only 3 bands I'd want to see in the fest... Strapping, Lamb of God and Opeth... Opeth will play for 45 minutes if I'm not wrong... Strapping... I'd say half hour... LoG will headline...

Not sure if it would be cost-effective for me... still debating... But it's Opeth for God's sake!

have to pass on this one, to far of a drive!!! Even though the show will be amazing!!!

LAMB OF GOD!!!!!!!!

It is Opeth for gods sake, is right Angrarules. I would love to go see this tour for Opeth, LOG, and SYL. But I do believe that Clutch and LOG are headlining which means they get the 45 minutes and the other bands, ie Opeth, will only get 30. But they could play Black Rose Immortal and Drapery Falls. OH YEAH

I am debating going to this show. I like Lamb of God a lot, Clutch is cool and a few others I could get into.
The show in Atlanta says General admission. Does anyone know if the bands are gonna play on the main stage or are they gonna set something up where they usually put the second stage?