Southern California Thread

Psycho finally announced set times. Pretty stoked that I get to see every band I wanted.

Friday:
friday_zpsrgeka0nt.jpg

Sat:
sat_zpstjk1irqp.jpg

Sun:
sun_zpskeg3ssco.jpg

So. Fucking. Legit.

EDIT: Really meant to put this in the stoner thread, but it works here too I suppose.

so far awayyy we wait for dayayyy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamelot was good too

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, it's fucking incredible so far and yesterday was the weakest day.

Gonna be a hell of a weekend.

Sleep is so great live. I saw them on their reunion tour a few years back at New York in a Masonic Temple. The floor was hardwood and the walls painted over solid wood, so the acoustics were phenomenal. Unfortunately, I get concert anxiety and, sometimes, it causes me to pass out. This happened fifteen minutes into the Sleep set and security kicked me out because of it, so I missed the bulk of their set.

Crowbar and Lord Dying at the Whisky on June 6th (Sat in 2 weeks). Anyone going?!

Woah what's wrong with the Whisky? One of my favorite venues

Just not a fan man. Mainly because security there have been dicks to me, multiple times. Too uptight. Also, fuck that huge pillar in the middle of the floor, the place is tiny as fuck, and the sound is decent. Theres literally nothing I like about it.

Yes, UFO on Sunday. Thats gonna be sick. They killed at MDF.

ANNNNNNNNND.

Dispirit, Lycus, and Volahn Friday June 5th @ The Complex in Glendale.

Also, fuck that huge pillar in the middle of the floor,

THIS. Plus minding the goddamn path.

Would love to see Volahn next Friday, but I already have tickets to the Natural History Museum's First Friday that night. The guy in Volahn has a gig in July I think with one of his other bands...definitely gonna try and hit that up.

I agree, the Whisky is a shitty location, but Crowbar tho.

THIS. Plus minding the goddamn path.

Would love to see Volahn next Friday, but I already have tickets to the Natural History Museum's First Friday that night. The guy in Volahn has a gig in July I think with one of his other bands...definitely gonna try and hit that up.

Theyre doing multiple shows in LA over the course of the next few months.

When I come across the others Ill post em up.

Amaranthe at Club Nokia tomorrow anyone?? i'm gay i know. but this...

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=D8lV1To-_fU[/ame]

Just bought my ticket to the 2nd Annual Low End Theory Festival.

Last year fucking ruled so hard, and this year is even bigger, and just 1 day which is badass.

Jael, I know youre down with this shit.