Southern California Thread

Baroque

Oct 16, 2012
Southern California
I noticed a lot of you fellow forumers are from this area. This thread is so we can perhaps organize and go to some shows. Or talk about upcoming/past shows in the area and the local metal scene.

To start off:

Who is going to Megadeth/Iron Maiden in Glen Helen this summer? How about Mayhem?

I'm a frequent concertgoer in the LA area. Moshking.com is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Hexen at the whiskey on June 27th, I'm gonna do my best to go see that. Also the day my divorce is final so, should be a fun show :)

I'm really tempted on the Megadeth/Anthrax/Overkill show, wish the tickets weren't so pricy. It's like right down the street from me though. Maybe i'll go.

^Since you live so close to the San Manuel Amphitheater, are you going to Mayhem Festival?

I should, I'm not too crazy about the bands there this year, but I went last year. I could ride my bike or walk there though so that saves me 20 bucks. Probably. I notice you have the 66ers logo, do you live in San Bernardino?

I should, I'm not too crazy about the bands there this year, but I went last year. I could ride my bike or walk there though so that saves me 20 bucks. Probably. I notice you have the 66ers logo, do you live in San Bernardino?

No I live in Jurupa Valley. If you look south-south-east from the Devore area, you'll see a big range of hills. I live by those.

I lived in San Bernardino until I was 4. I'm a huge 66ers fan, though, and I go to their games all the time.

Mayhem Fest doesn't have the best line-up, but it's good enough. If you go, we should meet up or something.