Southern California Thread

it's my best friend's birthday, and he's not into the wiz. Bummer. I'm available pretty much any other fri-sun

You can see your friend 365 days a year, how often can you drive less than an hour to see the wiz? :p

But yeah, you better be at that giant SoCal UM meet up, whenever it happens (probably around 2025).

let's just go to a nice pub with craft beers on a saturday

Where were y'all when Grant came to town? We got a handful of socalers out then. But yeah, I'd be down to grab a drink or three with you peeps. A show would probably be the easiest. Why not the Wizard show that's in Hollywood instead of all the way in Santa Ana?

Precisely :lol:

I missed Pessimism that day. Speaking of which, where the hell is that guy?

Couldn't say. He was pretty cool to hang out with, but I don't think he liked most of the people on the board...Couldn't say

Its Grant, you never know what hes thinking. Hes a goofy fuck, gonna be good to see him at MDF.

We could do whatever show, im going to all 3 wiz shows, Neph just said the only one w tix available is the 4/20 show. Honestly a show is gonna be the hardest...Lets do beers the first weekend in May?

Well to be fair, the only ones I looked at were the shows on the 18th and 20th. There might still be tix left for the other show, not sure.

3 Wis shows next week! One of my favorite bands!!!!
Check this sweet back patch Cody got me. I pulled a Schmidt and had a woman at the dry cleaners sew it on. I'll be adding more patches :)

Opeth is doing a 2 shows in October for their 25th Anniversary tour.

Ghost Reveries will be performed in its entirety, followed with a additional set spanning all their material.

Pre sale starts tomorrow.

Boom.

vids i recorded myself at the Nightwish show.

you can hear my shitty voice in the chorus

oh how i wish to go down with the sun

Last edited by a moderator: