Southern California Thread

^ Dont know how I missed this post, but Im pretty much dead set on going. Even have a buddy thatll hook my friends and I with floor space to crash. Lets talk when its a bit closer, but if youre intrested and I have space in the car, youre more than welcome to join!

Also, not sure if I posted it or not, but Incantation is playing with Funerus 1/17/14 @ The Airliner. Thats gonna be a nice one.

Few updates...

CA Deathfest announced the last of confirmed bands, here is everybody.

Ævangelist
Antediluvian
Autopsy
Bölzer
BruceXCampbell
Cretin
Dead Infection
Deceive
Despise You
Disma
Dispirit
Endless Demise
Excel
Ghoul
Gnaw their Tongues
Goat Torment
God's America
Immolation
Impaled
Infest
Loss
Lycus
Morbosidad
Nader Sadek
Noothgrush
Poison Idea
Pseudogod
Ritual Necromancy
Sorrower
Vulva Essers
Worship
Xibalba

Not too shabby at all. ;)

Also, more local shit:

Jucifer is playing at the Complex this Friday. Gonna try and hit that, its gonna be a loud and heavy one. :kickass:

Last of Psycho CA tix went on sale this morning. Bought my pass.

May is going to be fucking insane...Psycho CA, then Lana Del Rey, then MDF. A straight week and a half of shows...

Moshking is officially no more. I thought something was up when he hadn't updated the site in months.

Yeah I was bummed about that. It had been inconsistent for awhile though, and I've been checking band facebooks instead. Still, having a bunch of concerts compiled in one place was very useful.

Also, there's hardly any thrash concerts coming up, it's weird. Most of last year there was one almost every week, past month or so, zero. The new wave of thrash might be dying off here. Unless it's some sort of coincidence that every band is taking a break from touring at the same time.

CA Deathfest tix went on sale over the weekend.

Picking up single day passes for Saturday and Im thinking about Sunday. Not sure I want to spend $40 just to see Bolzer and Psuedogod...Most likely will because both of them slay live.

Neph get on a ticket, bro!

10444340_894834053862750_162871726900199989_n.jpg

House of Blues on Sunset, Feb 22

Damn...No posts in like a month in a half?

Weak.

My room mate is hosting a show at Los Globos in LA tonight.

Weekend Nachos
Seven Sisters of Sleep

And 2 others, but I dont care enough to even look up the names. Gonna be tight.