Southern California Thread

Watain, Mayhem and Revenge 01/31/15 @ Fonda Theatre. Tickets on sale this Friday.

Even though im not the biggest Mayhem and Watain fan, it would be cool to see em live. But honestly, if Revenge wasnt on the bill I probably wouldnt end up going.

Watain, Mayhem and Revenge 01/31/15 @ Fonda Theatre. Tickets on sale this Friday.

Even though im not the biggest Mayhem and Watain fan, it would be cool to see em live. But honestly, if Revenge wasnt on the bill I probably wouldnt end up going.

It's going to be an awesome show. I look forward to seeing both Mayhem and Watain :kickass:

Shows I'm looking forward to:

Judas Priest - Mon 11/10
Kreator, Arch Enemy, Huntress - Weds 11/12
Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, Exodus - Fri 11/14
Onslaught, Artillery, Striker, Ophiuchus - Weds 11/26

Shit, I'm going to Dragonfly in Hollywood tomorrow night, where is King Diamond playing at?

it's my best friend's birthday, so I can't make it :( How fucking awesome though...King Diamond on fucking Halloween

Your friend will have another birthday.

But, King Diamond playing on Halloween? Not sure if that will ever come around again...

Shit, I'm going to Dragonfly in Hollywood tomorrow night, where is King Diamond playing at?

The Wiltern.

If it was anybody else besides Arch Enemy, I'd be there. I like Kreator, but not enough to pay $30 to see them play for 40 minutes as a supporting act.

If it was anybody else besides Arch Enemy, I'd be there. I like Kreator, but not enough to pay $30 to see them play for 40 minutes as a supporting act.

Yeah it's a bit pricey and I pretty much just want to see Kreator also. But it's my first time seeing them, and I need to get out, it's been like 2 months since my last concert (Exmortus and Fueled by Fire).

Saw Judas Priest and Steel Panther tonight. Priest still has it. Steel Panther was actually pretty damn funny. They're like the Tenacious D or Dethklok of glam metal.

Kreator was great live, with a couple complaints: the frontman Miland Petrozza is not a very good guitar player, very simple and out of tune solos. But he did have great energy and got the crowd into it with his voice. The lead guitarist made up for his skills but had zero energy heh. Altogether it balances out I suppose.

Huntress was a huge surprise. That chick is batshit crazy and a lot of fun to watch live. She has you actually believing she is a witch or something. The music sounded better live too.. would see them again.