Southern California Thread

It was a great show indeed, didnt disappoint in the least.

Also, for any of you EDM lovers in the So Cal area...Hard Day of The Dead festival tickets go on sale tomorrow. Im thinking about going Saturday, its a beast of a lineup...Pretty Lights, Gaslamp killer, Odesza, Giraffage and fucking Deadmau5 b2b w/ Eric Prydz...FUCKKKKK.

That looks beastly! And really? Just 30 bucks? Am I missing something?

Yeah I fucked up. I got redirected to another event by the same promotion.

I'm too strapped for cash. Not really planning on going on any shows until Oct 4th when Com Truise blesses us with his divine spark.

:O are you saying you might miss it?!

On a sidenote, does anyone know a decent website to find shows? I've been using moshking.com since I moved here, but I'm starting to notice that they ignore/miss a lot of shows.

Yeah I might... :( But not 100% yet.

Use the app bands in town, if you have an andrioid or iphone.

Other than that I find shows via instagram by following certain venues/record labels/bands etc, or using facebook, or last.fm.

Havok tonight but i'm probably gonna skip it. Seen em before and the guitarist's hand is broken, so it'll probably be someone filling in for him.

Marilyn Manson @ The Observatory in Santa Ana, October 29th.

Thats pretty much a lock unless he annouces a show thats a bit closer because driving home after a show there fucking sucks.

Fuck man...Hes got two other shows, both at the Roxy. 31st and the 1st.

To see him on Halloween would be so fucking sick, but I already have tickets to see King Diamond. The 1st Im going to a festival so that leaves me with the fucking bullshit drive to Santa Ana.

Whatever, worth it.