Spam, egg, sausage, spam, spam, thrash, and spam.

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
I don't think anyone reads the Lethal thread anymore, so I thought I'd post a new thread about this.

The first Lethal demo is done, actually recorded in a real studio in the last couple of days. It's not perfect, but it's thrash metal terror and a fucking good first demo if I may say so myself.

http://nw.ath.cx/~erik/lethal/

Any comments are really appreciated.

I ate spam this weekend for the first time in years. It made me poo.

I'll download tonight at home, provided I remember to.

The Monty Python sketch is cool :) ain't seen it in ages...

Downloading Silent Strike now. Think I'll have to get my mate to burn this for me sometime. Hope you don't sound like Absurd any more :saint:

Spam is made up of ground kittens and saltwater taffy, mmm mmm good!

Production sounds good. [nitpicking]A little compression on the bass would help the peakiness. Guitar solos are a little quiet and sound hollow compared to the riffs, but are good anyhow. [/nitpicking] Lethal Injection rules, as does Violent Solution. They both make me go like this :kickass: sans beer, since I jewed out at the store the other day.

it's thrash metal terror

i like this term ... i laugh my ass off every time you and Sorath write it :D

the music is great ... lethal injection :worship: :headbang:
you guys sound like early Destruction riffs coupled with Sodom vocals ... cool shit.

love the cheesy 80's song titles too :D

Ive gotten 3 d/l. The other ones for some reason just either freeze up in mid download or go to an estimated d/l time of 3 days every time I try.

The riff in Lethal Injection sounds awfully familiar as well. Ive gotten all but Cleansed by Flames and Silent Strike donwloaded now. Those two are still taking 8 years to download for some reason. The songs sound really great. I think I'll pile all the lethal material into a CD-R or two when I finish d/l everything.

The best part is that even though I knew you meant doom, I still looked up ddom just in case. :tickled: