speaking of americans....

Dude,
You need some serious education on the subject of American eleections. The "outcry" was not over Jeb Bush, it was supposedly over ballots and ballot counting, which turned out to be bunk.
The sad fact is that your right, only about half of Amricans registered to vote, voted. But, Bush won the election. He is our president. And, he's a great president that won't take crap from terrorists.

Tricus said:
Besides, Iran is nuclear now and they hate us just as much as Iraq and not to mention North Korea is dying to show off its nuclear capabilities.

Well, IMO, If we had more allies we would seek to disarm them all but how can you do it with just 1 or 2 allies. I think we are going after Saddam right now because he has been a problem for a while.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
It's not about technology. It's about who wants to win more. And when you have nothing to lose you have a BIG incentive to beat the shit out of america. was it 12 sucidal guys who stopped you for the best part of 2 weeks on 9/11? Now imagine them being fully orginised taking over 10 planes not 3. There are a lot of sympathisers and when america acts like they do now it won't be hard to find more.
If war starts now it will last for years not weeks or months, because they think they are right and a "God" is with them.

So we should do noghting because other poeple will attack us for attacking them because they attack us. That's funny. Are you french Ihreil.

If I may bring up one point. When Bush made his big anti terror speach shortly after sept 11 I get the impression noone really understood what he was saying.
He was talking about really trying to stop the spread of terrorism and regimes who support such. He wasn't just saying " we'll find Osama and be home for dinner " Bush wanted to start a very long and very bloody campaign. Hunting Osama and now Saddam is just the beginning, not the end.
Had this been 2 weeks after sept 11, we would not really be debating this so much. I am not a huge supporter of war, but this is what the world has gotten into.
I blame former governments and countries for allowing Terror to succeed in the first place. Ever notice there are very few terrorist incidents in Russia? Rumor has it in the few acts there have been, the Russians hunted down those responible immediately and disposed of them, and their families. Even if it is just a rumor, it worked. ( ha ha )
And on a last note, concerning the men and women in the military now. I don't mean to offend but, YOU ALL VOLUNTEERED, this is what you have trained for and why we have you. I ask , even if you don't agree with the policy don't go around bad mouthing the government who is schooling, clothing and housing you. Thats just not right.

DreamNeonBlack said:
If I may bring up one point. When Bush made his big anti terror speach shortly after sept 11 I get the impression noone really understood what he was saying.
He was talking about really trying to stop the spread of terrorism and regimes who support such. He wasn't just saying " we'll find Osama and be home for dinner " Bush wanted to start a very long and very bloody campaign. Hunting Osama and now Saddam is just the beginning, not the end.
Had this been 2 weeks after sept 11, we would not really be debating this so much. I am not a huge supporter of war, but this is what the world has gotten into.
I blame former governments and countries for allowing Terror to succeed in the first place. Ever notice there are very few terrorist incidents in Russia? Rumor has it in the few acts there have been, the Russians hunted down those responible immediately and disposed of them, and their families. Even if it is just a rumor, it worked. ( ha ha )
And on a last note, concerning the men and women in the military now. I don't mean to offend but, YOU ALL VOLUNTEERED, this is what you have trained for and why we have you. I ask , even if you don't agree with the policy don't go around bad mouthing the government who is schooling, clothing and housing you. Thats just not right.

Hell yeah DNB...

You know the world is going crazy when...
The best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

ter·ror·ism (t
ebreve.gif
r
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-r
ibreve.gif
z
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
m)
n. The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Doesn't Bush do that too?

Be careful with that stuff, since your address is part of your info, the Secret Service might seriously come after you. :p

Dragon you are an arse.
Thesin- I'm not french, i'm just not bloodthirsty.
If no-one attacks iraq then they will leave you all alone. Clear up the shit in your own back yard before trying to fix others. Hell, britans fucked up and where are we concentrating? Abroad.
FUCK WAR.

A pre-emptive strike to prevent a pre-emptive strike is terrorism. Will the US attack it'sself after iraq "Just in case"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by LORD_RED_DRAGON -
"the War On Terrorism" Will Not Be Over Untill We Kill All The Terrorists!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

So you think when Bush is done with the middle east the attention will be turned to the IRA over here? I seriously doubt that with all this "Irish-american comradship" bullshit and the amount of weapons americans are supplying to these bastards.
When do the oposers of terrorism become terrorists themselves?

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Hell, britans fucked up and where are we concentrating? Abroad.
FUCK WAR.

A pre-emptive strike to prevent a pre-emptive strike is terrorism. Will the US attack it'sself after iraq "Just in case"?

Considering that you live in England and can't spell "Britain" tells me I'm dealing with a mental midget. Get off the computer...your mom will be home soon.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Dragon you are an arse.
Thesin- I'm not french, i'm just not bloodthirsty.
If no-one attacks iraq then they will leave you all alone. Clear up the shit in your own back yard before trying to fix others. Hell, britans fucked up and where are we concentrating? Abroad.
FUCK WAR.

Dude, I'm sorry to be so rude, but your a fucking idiot.
If a kid (Iraq) at school bullies the kids (boarding countries) in his (Iraq's) class, If you (all the countries in the world) do nothing you (all the countries in the world) are next in line. I'm not blood thirsty, I have friends and family in this war, and iI don't want to see them hurt. But that's the sacrifice we have to take to end terror. Like you said there are more of terrorist and sympathizers, so we have to eradicate them all. I guess you think all the wars that have been fought previously have been in vain. Yeah there have been some, but alot of them were for freedom. FREEDOM OR FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE NEW BREED!!!!!!!!!!!!