speaking of cheese...

zupi_clone

Mar 26, 2004
nam
i found cheese under my foreskin recently, even had greeny bits, then again i hadnt washed in 3 months, im ok now, i was lucky eh :), hi im ado by the way , im no legend either hehe

ikeaboy said:
i found cheese under my foreskin recently, even had greeny bits, then again i hadnt washed in 3 months, im ok now, i was lucky eh :), hi im ado by the way , im no legend either hehe
OOOOOOOOOO ado are you trying to charm the knickers off me :D

are yis all using the latest spanking new edition of photoshop cs, or how can i get my picture up big without it messing up, ive set it at 100x100 jpeg but its till 30k :S and now its a .gif and it looks shite, ah fuck it :lol: so who are all these man. as far you can see?

i dont think we've met , no :) that'd be bambi i reckon :lol:, he likes that Dubliner cheese, he'll dance on my brain for saying that now

frown.gif

I can smell nothing but conspiracy.

Dhatura said:
Fuck off, dirty bastard, he smells goooood. :mad:

Ah no need to tell our Ikeaboy to fuck off. It is very mean. I also buy that Dubliner cheese, extra mature too. Jamie (Anathema) is also a big fan.
204.jpg

Although extra mature white Connosieur cheddar is on offer in Tescos at the moment, buy one get one free. Dunno where its made, probably Wexford, I will check anyway. Wexford white mature cheddar is delicious.
140.jpg

I got this Isle Of Man cheddar a while back, on offer like, and it had chives in. A rart creameh texture lark. I dont understand weak flavoured cheese, or why people buy and eat it. I like the steak and cheese subway sandwiches (foot longers of course) but I stuff them with jalepenos, so I dont get to taste the cheese until a few hours later whilst scratching my beard. If Im lucky theres sometimes some fat from the steak there too. Chihuahua is my favourite name for cheese, I just wish it was a bit stronger flavoured, then I could say the name with more pride.
Queso chihuahua:
Also called queso menonita, after the Mennonite communities of northern Mexico that first produced it, this cheese is now made by both Mennonites and non-Mennonites all over the country. Unlike most Mexican cheeses, it is pale yellow rather than white, and can vary in taste from mild to a nearly cheddar-like sharpness. It is used in a wide variety of dishes, and is especially good for making queso frito, a breaded, fried cheese dish. Since Chihuahua cheese is widely sold outside of Mexico, it should not be necessary to look for substitutes, however a very mild cheddar or a flavorful jack cheese could replace it in many recipes.

Edam is ok, but I need to smother it with German mustard to get real pleasure from it.
mustard-c.jpg

Quatre fromage, NO. Stilton, NO.
stilton.jpg

Sorry for the fuckoff, but men usually spot only the negative reactions, he made no comment on my nice comment about his comeback.

This is something that does my head in about men, most of them find it cheesy to show any signs of appreciating female nicety, so they pretend it's not there.

Is it a burden to bear? Would men rather go without women adoring them?