speaking of cheese...

Tourette Syndrome is an inherited, neurological disorder characterized by repeated and involuntary body movements (tics) and uncontrollable vocal sounds. In a minority of cases, the vocalizations can include socially inappropriate words and phrases -- called coprolalia. These outbursts are neither intentional nor purposeful. Involuntary symptoms can include eye blinking, repeated throat clearing or sniffing, arm thrusting, kicking movements, shoulder shrugging or jumping.

shit! fuck!

Im partial to a bit of edam ... I havent yet encountered cock cheese but I dont think it would have the same chewy quality on toast.. which is essential to my cheese on toast diet.

hey is ado any relation to that coffin-dragging crazed bastard you told me about dunc?
and victoria i do not want to think about eating cock cheese on toast thankyou very much :ill:
so have any of the ladies on the forum ever encountered cock cheese and been none too impressed?

blackeyed said:
hey is ado any relation to that coffin-dragging crazed bastard you told me about dunc?
and victoria i do not want to think about eating cock cheese on toast thankyou very much :ill:
so have any of the ladies on the forum ever encountered cock cheese and been none too impressed?

coffin-dragging? eh... whats that?

Dhatura said:
Hell nooo, gross :ill:
not encountered or not impressed ? :tickled:

cock cheese - bits of dried urin found underneath the foreskin of the male sex organ; typical of unhygienic noncircumcised males (e.g. adolescents, bums)

Alwin said:
not encountered or not impressed ? :tickled:

cock cheese - bits of dried urin found underneath the foreskin of the male sex organ; typical of unhygienic noncircumcised males (e.g. adolescents, bums)

I was thinking of that too, haha.

I wonder if the definition implies that noncircumcised = unhygienic. :D

well u know, ive a very amazing story to tell on the subject of circumcision, but i dont think i'll share it :) its just too much right now:lol: