speaking of cheese...

1812a.jpg

Vampires?

eh what yis all on about?, i just joined up and i get called a bastard, fuckin ell, i didnt respond because = i was not here :) was there hair? no, why would there be? on the outskirts of the perimeter yes, but i had a trim that night, so no more, mission accomplished. weaponary used against the phalustinians was = Savlon® :)

ikeaboy said:
eh what yis all on about?, i just joined up and i get called a bastard, fuckin ell, i didnt respond because = i was not here :) was there hair? no, why would there be? on the outskirts of the perimeter yes, but i had a trim that night, so no more, mission accomplished. weaponary used against the phalustinians was = Savlon® :)

But you said who you are, darling, what do you mean by "I just joined up"?

Bastard's just a wooooooord :D But what do you expect when you accuse nice people of stinking, ha? And what are the phalustinians and are they connected with phalaitínigh in any way?

i just joined the forum, well i never met susie so it was deffo not me, and that was a joke about Dubliner cheddar cheese, we know each other, friendly sarcasm among mates etc etc, so its really like telling a stranger 'oi you dirty bastard' :lol:

dubliner cheese does the business, a bit salty though, but decent stuff

ikeaboy said:
i just joined the forum, well i never met susie so it was deffo not me, and that was a joke about Dubliner cheddar cheese, we know each other, friendly sarcasm among mates etc etc, so its really like telling a stranger 'oi you dirty bastard' :lol:

dubliner cheese does the business, a bit salty though, but decent stuff

Are you explaining all of this to me? :lol: