Speaking of dreams....

CladInDarkness

Under A Blackened Sky
Oct 8, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.cladindarkness.com
I had one this morning it was weird but the last part was cool. I really don't remember the begining. The part that i can remember was, i was out grocery shopping and well i was looking at some pizza rolls. Well, the meat in the pizza rolls were made of some meat from an animal that had been fed some sort of like weird chemically material( man i wish i could remember what it was), but anyway my dad comes and we leave. This one person that was working at grocery store knew who i was and stuff. Well, i had said something to piss him off. I dont remember what happens after, but later im in this dark building and theres this half pig guy and this woman in this all black shroud with chain and theres this one other guy i dont remember what he looks like but he was trying to help me defend myself against the pig guy and the woman. Well i guess i survive cause the next thing i know i walking to my grandmothers house thinking about the pig guy(oh yeah he was like my friend that worked at the grocery store who tryed attacking me).well im walking back and i walk in the door my and my grandmother is fixing some food and she gets a phone call so i walk downstairs. well theres the pig guy the reason he was mad was he misunderstood what i had said so he leaves along with some of his friends. then im walking into the corner of the room and theres MIKAEL AKERFELDT sitting down in the chair. i was holy fuck man whats up. he didnt say much. he started looking at my cds and we started talking about some of the cds i had and then i woke up.

I had a dream that the 'O' on my Opeth shirt grew and grew while I was wearing it and it took over the shirt and strangled me, in the end I was wrapped up in it like a spider's prey. It was the big fancy 'O' of the current logo.

Originally posted by Jayde
I had a dream that the 'O' on my Opeth shirt grew and grew while I was wearing it and it took over the shirt and strangled me, in the end I was wrapped up in it like a spider's prey. It was the big fancy 'O' of the current logo.

ha ha....that obviously means that Opeth and this board has consumed your entire life.....welcome aboard:p

I usually don't remember my dreams, but one stands out. Last year in the freshman dorms I had this dream that I got out of my bed, walked into the bathroom. There is row of sinks and mirrors in that bathroom (and my dream was very realistically detailed-I had every aspect of that bathroom right). I stoo over a sink in from of a mirror, but the mirror next to me ws broken and the pieces were in the sink below it. I reached over and grabbed a piece of glass and looked in the mirror. Then I jabbed it in my upper face and ripped downward HARD. I woke up sewating bullets. I couldn't sleep well for weeks afterward. I still get freaked thinking about it. I was 18 at that point and hadn't had nightmares in YEARS, so it was wierd....