Speaking of FATES WARNING...

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
Does anyone know if they are working on a new album? Also, does anyone know if there will be anymore deluxe editions released besides Awaken the Guardian, No Exit, and Perfect Symmetry? Their website doesn't really tell you very much. I was wondering if maybe someone had some "inside" information. THANKS!!!

Hey guys,

I admin the site for the guys, actually. :) Information goes up as it comes in (not that often as you know), and also when I am given authorization to post it. Believe you me, I'm seriously jonesing for some new material along with you, and will add news immediately if/when it comes in.

We've been thinking of revising the layout for quite some time, so also be on the lookout for news about that in the near future...

I'd love to have some new Fates music to listen to as well - it would be cool to get an exclusive world premiere of new album tracks performed for first time live at PPX.

may not mean much, but OSI has a new album out soon..likely early next year..so the time table on the next FW record could have something to do with that.

I can't get enough of OSI, I would go anywhere just to see them.