Special Guests - Who would you like to see?

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
With the anticipation bulding, what other "guests" would you like to see come to ProgPower.

My top 3 choices:

Michael Kiske (Would love to see him come out and do some Avantasia numbers, or Time to Break Free with Gamma Ray)

Andre Matos (Angra Reunion..a duet with Edu would be unreal. Not to mention an Avantasia duet with Kai Hansen)

Chris Jericho (Met the guy at a Dream Theater show here in NY..the guy is an INSANE fan. I'd be surprised if he didn't show up as a fan. Maybe he can wrestle Glenn after Friday's set? )

:D

Originally posted by YtseJammer

Chris Jericho (Met the guy at a Dream Theater show here in NY..the guy is an INSANE fan. I'd be surprised if he didn't show up as a fan. Maybe he can wrestle Glenn after Friday's set? )

:D

LOL, that's so funny! You're right, Jericho is an insane fan. I've read that he worships Blind Guardian, and has even flown from Canada to Europe sitting next to him, talking his ear off the entire way. For those who didn't know, Chris always displayed his love for metal in his "cover" band, Fozzy, but now they've gone and produced a real album of original music (they played live on WWE Raw last night :D) - it's not too bad, and it features much of Stuck Mojo if I'm not mistaken.

Gotta agree that it'd be cool to see Jericho--ahem, I mean McQueen ;)--at PP 3. Anyone who chooses to cover WASP and the other stuff on Fozzy's albums is cool in my book. I think I'll pass on his wrestling Glenn, however...

Shaye

Fozzy rock! :headbang: Lots of great covers and originals on both of their albums, on the new album my favorite track has got to be the 'Where Eagles Dare' cover, fantastic cover.
As for the topic... As a special guest.. I'd like to see.. me there :D

Shaman is really good actually. I think Sascha Paeth is one of my fave producers too.

I was disappointed by "Pride" though only because I think if Sammet and Matos are going to make the effort to duet, then they could have done a better song IMO.