Specific Death Metal request.

Living Inside said:
I also suggest checking out the cds Martyr - Warp zone, Gorguts - From Wisdom to Hate,Obscura. I am sure you have already.
Sure have. Martyr fuckin own! :headbang: I hope there's a new album on the way. Gorguts are killer too. I don't like Obscura that much but I love 'FWTH', damn fine album that. :headbang:

Emperor Magus Caligula said:
you should check: All Shall Perish - Hate. Malice. Revenge.
Have already, 'tis superb. If you like All Shall Perish you should look out for Eternal Suffering, if you haven't already. Very much like All Shall Perish in the breakdown department :headbang:

Living Inside said:
I also suggest Atheist-Unquestionable Presence, amazing jazzy early 90's death metal.

\m/(><)\m/
Never enjoyed this album whenever I've listened to it :erk:

I dont know if this is exactly what you are looking for but I would check out Broken Hope-Grotesque Blessings,Loathing (dont check out anything before these 2). Somewhat tech at times, clear production, great solos. Really southern sounding Death Metal also. You will deff hear it in the music.

Mortal Decay - Forensic 2002
1. My Mind Bleeds Tragedies 6:07
2. Insect to Flesh 4:20
3. Chronicles 4:43
4. Monkey Cage 5:20
5. Beyond Forensic Knowledge 8:10
6. Recollections 1:26
7. Razor Slice Decor 5:04
8. Brutalized and Defiled 5:27 Mp3
9. Driven into Hysterics 5:20

Demiurge said:
Bloodbath is a good clone of the old stockholm bands. I'd buy the music of the old stockholm bands first. Dismember, God Macabre, Necrophobic, Entombed, Grave, Carnage, etc.
Agreed. Actually, that was the purpose of Bloodbath. To bring back that old-school Swedish sound. I prefer Entombed - Clandestine/Left Hand Path/Wolverine Blues, but that scene has the sound down pat.