Sperm: The gift that keeps on giving

DarbysDad said:
I guess you're better off wanking it at a sperm bank :lol:

That's how i got all my beer money in college. :lol:

Seriously, that is one fucked up chick. I think I saw something like that in the movie: THe Crush where she takes sperm from a condom and fakes getting raped.

As for blow jobs, I love getting them almost as much as I like giving oral(cunnilingus thank you--not Blow jobs). :tickled:

Gregg, I'm the same - never been able to cum from a BJ.

...God knows I've tried!

Skorned, you still haven't answered the spit or swallow question....although I think we all know! :)

Sperm are pretty resilient little guys. I remember my "sperm lab" in my Bio of Repro course. We submitted them to thermal, chemical, and mechanical damage and there were still a few guys still kicking after that. And since it only takes one....

(btw- it was bovine sperm, not human)

i remember reading an article about a girls who end up getting pregnant after anal from the seepage.
i used to not be able to bust one during oral but my fiance is extremely receptive and has over time gotten so good i beg her for them. she doesn't like to do it because it hurts her mouth sometimes so i'm not too pushy. it still takes a while though unless i do something to speed it up.
for some reason when i flex my legs and stretch them out while i'm having any kind of sex i cum faster. anyone else do this? i have been ever since i had my first date with rosie when i was 13.
-Jono-

remington69 said:
Sperm are pretty resilient little guys. I remember my "sperm lab" in my Bio of Repro course. We submitted them to thermal, chemical, and mechanical damage and there were still a few guys still kicking after that. And since it only takes one....

(btw- it was bovine sperm, not human)

Was ist los mit deine Kuhe?

Arg_Hamster said:
Don´t know about the US, maybe single women can apply for sperm from the clinic in some states? Any normal woman would go there.

I'm sure that it was a calculated move on her part. Which is probably why he didn't fuck her in the 1st place. You see, the reason I find this case particularly interresting is that a lot of guys will "just" get a blow job from a chick cuz he want's to get off, but he doesn't trust her in regards to pregnancy or disease.

So, as fucked up as this case is, I think It's great that finally one of these ass holes gets to pay publicly. If anything, I hope it makes men think more about where they donate their shit. Being a man isn't fucking as many chicks as possible, it's having integrity and the fucking balls to stand your ground. Men that cheat are weak and don't deserve the label of being a "Man". They don't have the balls to communicate w/their partner their needs or are too damn selfish to give their partner the same playing field.

My point in starting this thread was to make y'all think. I find a lot of humor in it, sorry.

As for swallowing, again, it depends on the guy. Someone I recently met, probably not. I wish I could always, but sometimes it's just not a safe thing to do. ;)

And in regards to the vindictive thing that the woman did? Never! Integrity is everything and she has none. She is too selfish to be a mother. All she cares about is herself. It was not fair game. But, sorry, someone has to be the fall guy.

like skorn said - think, it takes a man to think!

and ladies if a man doesn't go down on you don't go down on him. It's easy for men to blow a wad make him earn it. You should have at least 2 to 3 orgasm to his 1.