Sperm: The gift that keeps on giving

Skorned1 said:
I'm sure that it was a calculated move on her part. Which is probably why he didn't fuck her in the 1st place. You see, the reason I find this case particularly interresting is that a lot of guys will "just" get a blow job from a chick cuz he want's to get off, but he doesn't trust her in regards to pregnancy or disease.

So, as fucked up as this case is, I think It's great that finally one of these ass holes gets to pay publicly. If anything, I hope it makes men think more about where they donate their shit. Being a man isn't fucking as many chicks as possible, it's having integrity and the fucking balls to stand your ground. Men that cheat are weak and don't deserve the label of being a "Man". They don't have the balls to communicate w/their partner their needs or are too damn selfish to give their partner the same playing field.

My point in starting this thread was to make y'all think. I find a lot of humor in it, sorry.

As for swallowing, again, it depends on the guy. Someone I recently met, probably not. I wish I could always, but sometimes it's just not a safe thing to do. ;)

And in regards to the vindictive thing that the woman did? Never! Integrity is everything and she has none. She is too selfish to be a mother. All she cares about is herself. It was not fair game. But, sorry, someone has to be the fall guy.

I think you´re right, there are far more cases with guys wanting more than some head, fucks her and nine months later tada... here is junior, but "dad" ran away. But that´s one hell of a way to prove a point she did there:

"Mom... why do you and dad fight? Is it over me?"
"Yeah, you were just a test honey."

Arg_Hamster said:
I think you´re right, there are far more cases with guys wanting more than some head, fucks her and nine months later tada... here is junior, but "dad" ran away. But that´s one hell of a way to prove a point she did there:

"Mom... why do you and dad fight? Is it over me?"
"Yeah, you were just a test honey."

She's probably just f'n psycho. Poor kid gets stuck w/a manipulative selfish mother with ZERO integrity and a father that sued for emotional distress over the pregnancy.

"Mommy, why did you steal daddy's wad?"

"Cuz he wouldn't fuck me, honey"

NICE!

My point was guys should think a little more about the reprocussions before they use women to get off.

DarbysDad said:
***does what he does best, caresses toes, swithces up nibbles on toes and leers at cherry***

That's my boy!

**goes insane from the sensation driven by DD sucking toes. Making lots a noise now**

Skorned1 said:
She's probably just f'n psycho. Poor kid gets stuck w/a manipulative selfish mother with ZERO integrity and a father that sued for emotional distress over the pregnancy.

"Mommy, why did you steal daddy's wad?"

"Cuz he wouldn't fuck me, honey"

NICE!

My point was guys should think a little more about the reprocussions before they use women to get off.

True Skorn!

Skorned1 said:

that dude should file for custody on the grounds shes mentally unstable and he is in fear for his childs life...

Skorned1 said:
My point was guys should think a little more about the reprocussions before they use women to get off

it seems to me that she must of been pretty willing if she sucked him off to get his sperm, I take that back, she was more than happy to do it.

old school headbanger said:
that dude should file for custody on the grounds shes mentally unstable and he is in fear for his childs life...

Ah! The beauty of irony and karma!

old school headbanger said:
it seems to me that she must of been pretty willing if she sucked him off to get his sperm, I take that back, she was more than happy to do it.

Obviously willing, but you can't tell me that the guy didn't sense something was screwy w/her and took the BJ anyway.