Spoilers : Who saw Inception?

Did Dom escape from the dreamworld?

• Yes , the top was about to fall over

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • No , it was still spinning

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
My only problem with the whole "its not his totem so it doesn't matter thing" is that the whole concept of the movie is based off how he made his wife's totem spin (with out tipping) in her safe... making her lose her grasp on reality...So perhaps he knew the dynamics of her totem since he said it was initially her idea..

Just thinking out loud.

They all are dead.

I didn't like the movie.

I also found something that makes no sense.
Remember the car scene? They are in a dream, there is a guy with a bag in his head who cannot see the drug they are putting under his nose. Therefore, if it is a dream and he cannot see it, he can't be drugged cause he don't know he is being drugged and an "imaginary" drug makes no effect to anybody that doesn't know that is being drugged...

I also found something that makes no sense.
Remember the car scene? They are in a dream, there is a guy with a bag in his head who cannot see the drug they are putting under his nose. Therefore, if it is a dream and he cannot see it, he can't be drugged cause he don't know he is being drugged and an "imaginary" drug makes no effect to anybody that doesn't know that is being drugged...

No, if he was in a dream then it would be his subconscious (or parts of his subconscious controlled by/enacted by Leo & crew) administering the drug, so he would be aware of it, but "he" in the dream would not.

What a great movie. A little bit too much shooting in the snow (It felt to me like it is only action for a cool trailer but didnt bring anything story relevant....ok its shooting)

I would say it was the reality at the end.

Only because in DiCaprios last movie (shutter island), he was lost in his fiction (or maybe played it to get the brainwash because the pain of the lost family was too heavy for his character)
So I dont think he would play the same part again in the next big block buster.