Sponsor Whiplashtv

whiplashtv

Jul 3, 2005
Boston MA
www.whiplashtv.com
I'm looking for people to sponsor whiplashtv in their towns. Best senario is if you are a member of your local cable access or you know someone who is already a member all you would have to do is simply submit the show. If you are in a band and can do this for me in return I will offer you a chance to host the show and I will give your music air play on the radio. If you have music I will air it anyway just get in touch with me bruce@whiplashtv.com. If you are not in a band and are willing to sponsor us I will try and comp you with cds or upcoming live shows at a venue near you.

If you can sponsor us just let me know what format you need the show in - DVD,VHS.

Big thanks to Jeremy for setting this forum up and for all the help!

www.whiplashtv.com

Can you post instructions and a forum? I'm ready to sponsor it and name my 1st baby whippy!! (or I can help make a pdf and instructions for you). Each person who sucessfully sponsors this great show will get a free Oak Knoll cd (of my choice.. bahaha!?)

if you have access to Jeremy's ftp, can you upload it there? coz i have 256k adsl/lan and online streaming doesn't work well for me, as for the email how big is the file? we're talking about the video show right? coz my email addresses has 10 mb attachments limits, or http://beta.yousendit.com/ also works :)

I'm sorry I wasn't being clear, e-mail me your address and I can send you a copy by snail mail. The show is much too big at the moment to transfer. I will burn a copy and send it off to you. Take care! ; )

hehe, maybe my english isn't really that good :)
i don't think it's a good idea mailing this by standart mail :( - i live in Bulgaria (small country in eastern europe) and the delivery will take probably about 2 weeks and why spending money on that kinda mail when you can rip some of your stuff and upload it online? if you don't know how there's a very nice program called virtualdub (it's free), it can compress it into divx avi with reduced size and besides that i wanna see this just out of curiosity :heh:
btw, did that radiospot i recorded for you works? :)

Bruce is trying out Sorenson Sqeeze.. he should download that and try it also.
He'll make the radio shows and tv shows available online. I would also recommend putting up set lists - so we can see what songs played. Ya, Bruce , did you sneak in Ivo's radiospot? There are more spots to come.

Good morning all - Below is the playlist shich I put together Saturday morning at 5:00am! Yes I did play Ivo's spot twice infact. I used it to segue from two songs. I was pressed for time so I put the mp3s on the same disk which can be a problem given the tracks sometimes don't burn sequentially! Anyway below is the link for the show as well. The archived show lasts for a week until the next live show which of course is every Saturday morning at 7:00am.

BELLY OF THE BEAST!

Playlist for this week, which by the way can also be seen in Spinitron at this link - Archived playlists Just be sure to click on the bold PL

Venom “Antechrist” from Metal Black CD ALBUM (Sanctuary Records 2006)

Antony “Creador del dolor” from Todos Moriroan Hoy CD ALBUM (Ketzer records 2005)

Nokturne “Blood Flag” from Kruelty Kampaign CD ALBUM (Baphomet 2006)

Demiricous “Heathen up” from One CD (Metal Blade 2006)

Human Abstract “Science of Deduction” CD SINGLE (Independant 2006)

Zao “Rising End” from Funeral of God CD ALBUM (Ferret Music 2004)

Shroud of Bereavement “2 Tears” from split w/Withersoul CD SINGLE (Oak Knoll 2006)

Calmsite “Dealers hand” from Elvis Death CD SINGLE (Oak Knoll 2005) L

Dryados “Congealed” CD SINGLE (Oak Knoll 2006)

Withersoul “In Emptiness” from split w/Shroud of Bereavement CD SINGLE (Oak Knoll 2006)

Scourge “An eternity of suffering” SINGLE

Tool “Aenima” CD ALBUM (volcano 1996)

Head Control System “Masterpiece of art” from Murder Nature CD ALBUM (The End Records 2006)

The Absence “I Deceiver” from From your grave CD ALBUM (Metal Blade 2005)

Degree Absolute “Laughing alone” CD ALBUM (Independant 2006)

Dream Theater “Pull me under” from Images and Words CD ALBUM (ATCO www.sony.com 1992)

Amorphis “Born from Fire” from Eclipse CD ALBUM (Nuclear Blast USA 2006)

Soulfly “I and I” from Dark Ages CD ALBUM (roadrunner www.roadrunnerrecords.com/ 2005)

Necrobound “Project Enemy” CD EP (Independant 2005)

Mindginder “Pathetic Submission” from Riot Detonator CD ALBUM (Nocturnal Arts Production 2005)

Madball “Heaven - Hell” from Legacy CD ALBUM (Ferret 2006)