SSD 3.5 to SSD 4.0 Upgrade Dealz

Slate

Jan 2, 2007
Here is an FYI for all Sneaper forum guys who own SSD 3.5 EX or Platinum..

We're doing a seriously massive sale for SSD 4.0 upgrades where SSD 4.0 EX upgrade is $29 and Platinum is $99. Get your vouchers here:

http://crossgrade.drumclassroom.net/

and then use the voucher via the SSD online store.

Happy virtual metal drumming!

Cheers,
Steven

Why is there never a deal on trigger ex to trigger platinum upgrade?
i see deals pretty often but never that one :(

Ha!
Should've checked the page.. thanks.. :)
I based it off of the e-mail Slate sent out..
That only had two options.. EX 29$, Platinum 99$..

If it's 49$ (as lowest price mentioned) from EX + all Exp, then I'll definatly bite..
I'm guessing you still have your regular SSD EX installed as usual?

I've probably missed the info on this in an old thread, but how much NEW stuff is there here for metal mixes? I've got SSD EX with all the expansions, and SSD Essentials, don't want to buy Platinum and find that I'm just spending money for electronic kit's I'll probably not use. Have the old samples been reprocessed or anything?

Ha!
Should've checked the page.. thanks.. :)
I based it off of the e-mail Slate sent out..
That only had two options.. EX 29$, Platinum 99$..

If it's 49$ (as lowest price mentioned) from EX + all Exp, then I'll definatly bite..
I'm guessing you still have your regular SSD EX installed as usual?

49$ minimum discount If you've got all the expansions then you'll get Platinum for $100 (a discount of $149 off the usual $249 price)

As someone who owns SSD 3.5 EX + All expansions, it sucks that I can't upgrade to platinum.. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

You can upgrade from SSD 3x with expansions to Platinum for $99.

49$ minimum discount If you've got all the expansions then you'll get Platinum for $100 (a discount of $149 off the usual $249 price)

Yeah that's how! Thanks!

SSD 4 Platinum has so much more to offer than SSD 3.5 EX that's it's almost hard to explain. You just get so many more great drums, and as most SSD 4.0 people will tell you, the new playback algos in SSD 4.0 make even the classic kits sound way better. And all the new cymbals from SOULTONE are top notch and have a deep and smooth sound.

Cheers,
Steven

As in multi's? I personally haven't been able to import any multi's into SSD4 but it's not a big deal since it's all drag and drop, reminiscent of superior drummer.

Cool, cheers. It's not a big deal really, it'll only take a couple of minutes to list out my settings for my main kit and then replicate/improve, would've just enhanced the lazy factor :D

Why is there never a deal on trigger ex to trigger platinum upgrade?
i see deals pretty often but never that one :(

There is an upgrade, it just doesn't make financial sense to do it. Trigger Plat outright: $169.00. Trigger EX ($129.00) to Plat = $149.00 for a total of $278.00. Makes no sense.

Guess I'll stick with EX. Maybe someday Slate will offer us a "dealz" lol.

We have had various sales of the Trigger EX to Plat for $99 in the past and we will certainly have more in the future.

Cheers,
Steven