SSD 3.5 to SSD 4.0 Upgrade Dealz

I'll ask again since me asking once and somebody reiterating the question isn't justification for a response... WHERE DO SSD 3.5 LE USERS FALL INTO PLACE WITH THIS DEAL!?!?!?!

We have had various sales of the Trigger EX to Plat for $99 in the past and we will certainly have more in the future.

Cheers,
Steven

I still wouldn't do it. Someone comes in that hadn't supported you in the past, and they buy platinum for $169.00. I buy EX for $129.00 (also have platinum drums pack), and then you want me to pay another $99 bucks for trigger platinum for a total of $228.00? Still makes no sense.

Why not just make your upgrade $40, which would equal what the Platinum pack would cost for people who haven't already supported you ($129.00 + 40 = $169.00)?

Just my 2 cents. Not trying to hate, just trying to explain my position. I really like Trigger and the drum pack.

SSD LE users = EX users for the 3.5 to 4.0 upgrade.

TRIGGER Platinum is on an insane special right now, and I do not think you'll see a TRIGGER EX to Plat for $40. Yes, there will be upgrades for ESSENTIAL soon.

Cheers,
Steven