SSD Essential no brainer $20

Bought. Finally jumping in the Slate Drums factory - just couldn't pass up on this for $20. Really is a "no-brainer" for me. Can't wait to get started!

ok shall i buy those? i have superior drummer 2, can i get out of this somethingi wont get from superior?

Bought. Is there any way to get the wavs?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Involves tons of hours of bouncing and slicing... so no.

ok shall i buy those? i have superior drummer 2, can i get out of this somethingi wont get from superior?

Yes, you can get drums and cymbals that aren't Superior 2.0.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Involves tons of hours of bouncing and slicing... so no.

Yes, you can get drums and cymbals that aren't Superior 2.0.

But there is no room for post processing those, am i correct?

No, serial number and download.

Really impressed with this actually, sounds much better than the old 3.5 samples, making me think of upgrading to SSD4 Platiunum, or getting the deluxe samples for Trigger (these are the same as the ones in SSD4 right?)

what i really liked about it that the SSD 4 sampler let you blend inside different samples from wav files, with no need of different triggering vsti and stuff. really cool.

Really impressed with this actually, sounds much better than the old 3.5 samples, making me think of upgrading to SSD4 Platiunum, or getting the deluxe samples for Trigger (these are the same as the ones in SSD4 right?)

Yes. SSD4 sounds WAY better than 3.5. The kits that are raw are raw and I love it. I am so glad I got SSD4 Plat. The cymbals are solid as well, though I do wish there were a few more to choose from but what's there is good.

I haven't gotten the serial yet. I'm just asking because the checkout screen mentioned shipping times.

Yeah, its a little confusing lol. Mine says the same thing, ordered about 2 hours ago, still no serial number.

Still waiting for mine. How does it compare to superior? I used the kontakt version last year for a session and HATED it.

Better than Kontakt that's fo dammmmmmmn sho. It's like the same, basically, as S2.0 now as far as the interface is concerned. You can find images online.