st patrick day stories?

score. my internet intake was not junctioned. SCORE

also, dnds. i've read that collection I think. REMEMBER WHEN THE NIGLET GETS HIS DINKY TAKEN!? lolz! was body politic the one with that weird monster infested pool, the trainyard ghouls, or the wild hand)

i think it's the hand. they made a movie on it! it's decent.
the guys hands rebel against him.

i checked both ... inhuman condition and it's "sister book" (you'll know what i'm talking about, i hope) but only read the former before i had to return them. ooo, my favorite story of his i've read so far is the one about the ghosts and the preacher and his wife. revelations? <3!

i've only seen a handful of episodes, really. the ones that stand out the most were when the girl's car dies and she goes through the woods and winds up killing her boyfriend, that episode when George Wendt had skeletons in his house... hmmmmmm maybe some others. i forget!

the guys hands rebel against him.

i checked both ... inhuman condition and it's "sister book" (you'll know what i'm talking about, i hope) but only read the former before i had to return them. ooo, my favorite story of his i've read so far is the one about the ghosts and the preacher and his wife. revelations? <3!

yeaaah! i have read volumes 4-5 or 6. it was a collection i borrowed from my dad.
i don't remember if I liked the preacher one too much. maybe because the story I read after was about the guy building hell on earth AND I LOVE SATAN AND LEMMY IS SINGING A BALLAD ABOUT GOD NOT BEING ON "YOUR" SIDE AND BEEEEEEEEER YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

I find it hard to believe that they don't drink there, even if it is catholic. If they don't, holy shit that sucks.
There's nothing against drinking in the bible. I was under the impression catholics for the most part were heavy drinkers. With a god so cruel you'd have to be. :p
some shitty one about Edgar Allan Poe and another shitty one about kids that eat ice cream given to them by a ghost clown, adn when they eat it, their parents melt into a big pile of clothing and cherry ice cream/water ice

havent seen the one with the girl and the dead... is that on the new season? I have ShowTime On Demand, so if that's that case, I'll give it a watch. thus far, the new season is severely lacking
I saw the witch house episode based on an h.p. lovecraft story that had nothing to do with one another. Also cigarette burns by john carpenter who's a hack now. Both made me wanna burn my eyes out with well.. a cigarette

OMG. DNDS. DID YOU READ the story with the aphrodesiac. I read it in front of my stroke-ridden nonna (grandma), who couldn't speak at all and only understood italian. it was a fucking joke trying to explain why I was laughing so fucking hard when that kid approached the WARM brick wall. god. damn.

and the officer. HAH.

*hugs lemmy*

Well that book is really really bad. Also Stir of Echoes is just alright. I Am Legend is freakin amazing. I don't get it.

OMG. DNDS. DID YOU READ the story with the aphrodesiac. I read it in front of my stroke-ridden nonna (grandma), who couldn't speak at all and only understood italian. it was a fucking joke trying to explain why I was laughing so fucking hard when that kid approached the WARM brick wall. god. damn.

and the officer. HAH.

*hugs lemmy*
i dont recall that. where can i find this story?

agreed. theyre remaking The Tingler :(
*swings fists violently in the air*

does no one in hollywood understand that price, and people like corman and castle just cannot be fucking touched.

fuck.

Although! I did enjoy the house on haunted hill remake. it was kind of clever how they made "vincent price" a character.