st patrick day stories?

if you took the time to WATCH the 2nd and 3rd, you'd see that there are plots.

If you want violene you got seven, now that's a movie. Go watch now and repent for your sins.

p.s. saws the rip-off of seven without a "good" plot, and no thought put into it.

Since you obviously took the time to dissolve such crap into your brain then do tell why the plot is good.

Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:50:46 AM): Saw 3 has a guy whose kid was killed in a hit and run accident
NoLordyCapone (4:51:03 AM): I already dwell on hatred, and this would make it worse o_O
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:50:58 AM): and he has built up anger towards that man that ran his kid down
NoLordyCapone (4:51:08 AM): Byut likel,y he'd not bug me then.
NoLordyCapone (4:51:19 AM): so he gets hit?
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:51:24 AM): so, he's set up with a bunch of clues and road blocks (people also involved such as witnesses that didnt testify, etc)
NoLordyCapone (4:51:35 AM): ahhh
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:51:31 AM): and he has to get through each task, then he can continue
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:51:44 AM): so HIS thing was to gain the ability to forgive
NoLordyCapone (4:51:57 AM): Isn't hurt though right? Aversion therapy doesn't always work
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:52:08 AM): well, he DOES learn to forgive at the end when he's faced with the dude that killed his kid
NoLordyCapone (4:52:20 AM): ahhh
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:52:15 AM): but the guy is trapped in a device that twists his limbs
NoLordyCapone (4:52:33 AM): oh.
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (4:52:30 AM): and he has to do stuff to release the guy, but its too late and the guy's head gets twisted behind him
NoLordyCapone (4:52:45 AM): Ow
NoLordyCapone (4:52:57 AM): Shit, I need that machine...
NoLordyCapone (4:53:03 AM): I know some folks that need that threatment

he also had to burn up his dead kid's stuff to move on, because he'd been hanging on to the stuff since the kid died

This is your explanation of a good plot? As well as a good reason to keep making movies about the same thing?

a good plot, yes. not "the good plot" or "the best plot" but a plot that intrigues me. it's executed very well. if you don't like the saw movies, then fine. but to say that they are plotless and dumb is just ridiculous.

You do realize all you just explained is a horrible seven rip off. For one the killer targets his victims based on their wrong doings. Then in the end the killer gives the cop the choice to be the better man.

saw is just about money and there is no imagination in it besides the twist in the firt one.

Don't be angry, some of us just have better taste than others. :lol:

night shnuck'ms

so we were going to watch Pans Labyrinth, but couldn't due to not enough time, so we decided quickly on something no one would have a problem seeing.

Ghost Rider

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never laughed so much in a cinema in all my life.
It's like the superhero movie for white trash, but it was so bad it was good!

A must see.

Then after that I went to some bar with friends, got drunk, met random people, and went home.

<3 Barker

on the SAW topic here, that actually isn't a bad series at all. They at least are making an attempt to put some kind of thought into the films, but are still catering towards a mass audience approach. Much better than any of those shitty SCREAM films and endless remakes of good horror ( HOHH, Wicker man etc. )

BTW can someone please explain why they remade the Hitcher? That movie didn't fair well originally and I don't think you could out perform Rutger Hauer, who was the only bright spot in the original.

3 does a nice job of tying together events from the previous films. I personally would end the series there, but of course they have no intention of stopping.

I read somewhere that the next 'Saw' will be a prequel. So it's all a big franchise. Whoopdeedoo. They're entertaining enough, in my view.

As for St Paddy's day, 'twas dull, depressing and featured shit weather. Maybe next year.

so we were going to watch Pans Labyrinth, but couldn't due to not enough time, so we decided quickly on something no one would have a problem seeing.

Ghost Rider

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never laughed so much in a cinema in all my life.
It's like the superhero movie for white trash, but it was so bad it was good!

A must see.

Then after that I went to some bar with friends, got drunk, met random people, and went home.

<3 Barker
Pan's Labyrinth is freakin outstanding. A real must see movie along with other last year titles such as scanner darkly, children of men, and the departed.

Go hollywood for turning something I like into crap. Ghostrider was a joke. "He has my soul but he'll never have my spirit!" wtf!?! was that supposed to a be a joke? Dumbest line in cinema history. Bad acting too, especially from cage.

As for saw, no thought put into it what-so-ever. I just explained why it's a rip off. You can't deny that so why argue.