st patrick day stories?

Well, I just genuinely hated that. It was not even ironically bad, it was just plain bad, a horrible, horrible movie.

That said, I find entertainment in almost everything so I didn't find it terrible.

It's lack of plot, lacklustre and dull direction, Cage's horrible acting, Mendes being as wooden as ever. I think the list could go on forever.

It's lack of plot, lacklustre and dull direction, Cage's horrible acting, Mendes being as wooden as ever. I think the list could go on forever.

NO NO NO NO NO. stick to your books. cage's acting is what helped the movie GODDAMMIT.

derek is the only person that i have heard of that dislikes the movie, everyone i know loved it. But you can't please everyone, but im gonna go see it agian, definatly.

*loves seeing movies at theaters for free*

derek is the only person that i have heard of that dislikes the movie, everyone i know loved it. But you can't please everyone, but im gonna go see it agian, definatly.

*loves seeing movies at theaters for free*

Deep down I had a feeling of how terrible the movie was, but goddamn I didn't let that take away from the fact that is was so darn entertaining. I'm usually a plot person but during the dialogue scenes I was like, "less talk, more rock!"