Stalingrad

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
With the risk of sounding like a fanboy, I have to say that this is one of the better songs I've heard in a long while! I think you've outdone yourselves on this one, Dan and NG! The vocals are some of the best you've ever done IMO, when they kick in around 4:11 you've got some serious rippin' quality! Powerful material guys, really epic!

Keep rockin'! :headbang:

I say thank you....I remember the vocaltake very well. I almost fainted when I sang the end part. I had goosebumps the size of Norway and fall backwards into the backwall of my vocalbooth right after the final word

Dan Swanö said:
. I had goosebumps the size of Norway and fall backwards into the backwall of my vocalbooth right after the final word
bilde-aktivitet-stort-reise.jpg

Some facts about Norway, that should illustrate the size of Dans vocalbooth:

* 386,958 km2 total area
* Coastline 21,925 km (In fact, one of the longest in the world)
* Norway's geographical position on the norternmost point is 71 degrees, 11', 8", and the southernmost point is 57 degrees, 57', 33"

Now, thats what I call goosebumps! :D

Nefilim said:
The vocals are some of the best you've ever done IMO, when they kick in around 4:11 you've got some serious rippin' quality! Powerful material guys, really epic!
I completely agree, I get a chill down my spine and goosebumps when that part kicks in, excellent stuff