• Star Wars

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters

union9

He Who Can Not Be Named
Oct 19, 2002
Australia
www.internettrash.com
My girlfriend and I always debate about which is better. She sits on the Trekkie fence while I proudly stand in the shadows of the dark side. I thought I'd post this poll to find out once and for all which is the supreme, and which is not.

dunno, star wars has more of that mythic thing, and somewhat more athmosphäre..but I also like Star trek very much, so this was a close one. well, my favourite universe at the moment is Larry Nivens Known Space :D

I agree with your girlfriend Union!
Though I used to like Star Wars alot, I now think its just a sold out series for kids, and the last two movies suck :yuk:

I do however like Star Trek alot!
First Conatact must be one of the best movie ever!

one vote for star wars. but it's entirely true as you say aggressor, the new star wars movies are nothing but un-animated disney movies, at least in comparison to the older ones. but i have to say i quite enjoyed the last one, but p.m.... "me'sa gonna yousa ze way" arfhfhghg *murder kill exterminate* :[

ummm star wars of course
lsvader.gif

Star Wars! There's no contest, IMO. Star Trek is alright on The Next Generation and the movies with Patrick Stewart, but I hated the first series and the movies up to Patrick Stewart replacing William Shatner. Deep Space Nine sucked as well.

Thanks guy's. I Always knew Star Wars had no contest where Star Trek is concerned. Granted, the new batch of movies pale in comparison to the original trilogy, but they still surpass anything the trekkie clan have ever produced, in my opinion.

My girlfriend now truly belongs in the losers corner. hahaha.

union9 said:
Thanks guy's. I Always knew Star Wars had no contest where Star Trek is concerned. Granted, the new batch of movies pale in comparison to the original trilogy, but they still surpass anything the trekkie clan have ever produced, in my opinion.

My girlfriend now truly belongs in the losers corner. hahaha.

:bah:
At least let us have that "First Contact" is way better than the last two Star Wars movies...

I cannot really pick one over the other, I like them both equally well.
However, I kind of think the 'Star Trek' franchise should be given
a rest for a while. I do watch 'Enterprise' though but it's turning
out to be my least favorite of the TV series'. I've fallen asleep
while watching it sometimes.

As for 'Star Wars', I'm eagerly awaiting the release of "Episode III"

And as far as our own galaxy, a 'Star Trek' type future would be more
preferable than a 'Star Wars' type future.

VicRattlhd502 said:
I cannot really pick one over the other, I like them both equally well.
However, I kind of think the 'Star Trek' franchise should be given
a rest for a while. I do watch 'Enterprise' though but it's turning
out to be my least favorite of the TV series'. I've fallen asleep
while watching it sometimes.

As for 'Star Wars', I'm eagerly awaiting the release of "Episode III"

And as far as our own galaxy, a 'Star Trek' type future would be more
preferable than a 'Star Wars' type future.
A 'Star Wars' type future would be more interesting, tho :heh: