Star Wars

I.
Plus 2 more showings later that day and Friday. :)

I don't know about tomorrow...I'd like to see it in the nice multiplex near where I live, but that place'll probably be sold out for the next 3 weeks. Normally I wouldn't care, but the sound effects/music in the Star Wars movies are half the fun :)

boo-ya

never underestimate the power of the Dark Side...
sid.gif

Spider Man was not as good as the hype i thought, i actually thought it seemed like it dragged on.......

im going to star wars on saturday :D

I haven't seen the Phantom Menace and don't plan to. I've never been much of a Star Wars fan... in fact I don't watch many movies.
Last one I saw was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone which was a bit "flat" compared to the book.

Speaking of Star Wars, I remember my old Social Studies teacher once used Star Wars and Star Trek as examples of social systems. Hmm...

I want to see Monsters Inc. and Ice Age (see my avatar ;) ).

I think I'll take it this Monday.....I've been told is better than the Phantom Menace, and I really hope so....my Star Wars toys already started to complain, they don't want to play with Jar Jar :loco:

fathervic (may the force be with us all!!!)

The last Star Wars movie was so boring - my boyfriend (not anymore yet - juhu!) wanted me to watch it with him.. :yuk: There were a lot of little kids,always running to buy chips,cola,...-that's why I didn't fall asleep.So I'm not so keen on visiting this movie.