Started building my (small) studio

And for the guitar guys :headbang:
Guitar_Amps_02.jpg

Ok dude, really - go die. :mad:

J/K LOL ROFLCOPTER!!!!

Godammit, now I have to go clean myself up. But in all seriousness, why three rectifiers? I see one is a 3-channel and the other two aren't - are some dual and some triple? Or perhaps a single, dual, and triple? Or perhaps different output tubes? Or perhaps I'm slipping into mindless rambling because of my state of pure lust...

shit dude ive just about had enough i dont think i can look at this thread anymore everytime i come here i leave with creamed pants and i dont have that many pairs of pants.

jesus mary and joseph fucking mc-christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew you had some sick gear Eddy but faaaaark. Not only do you have some of the most sought after studio processing rack gear etc... but you have an absolute killer arsenal of amps. I spose you have around a dozen Neumann's too?? This is one of the best studios i have ever seen. period.

:OMG:

Sweet lord Eddy!
You've got it all.
If you tell me you have a hot wife who's a nymphomaniac that owns a liquor store I'm killing myself

With that amount of supergear I doubt that Eddy has a lot of interest in girls ... muahahahah! :lol:

Just kidding, of course! Eddy, if I ever want to record somewhere else but my own place, I'll come over to your place.

And if I bring my Engl Savage 120, we'll have every cool amp imagineable :)

Sweet lord Eddy!
You've got it all.
If you tell me you have a hot wife who's a nymphomaniac that owns a liquor store I'm killing myself

No shit! Hey Eddy you need to post a pic of yourself on here as well, that way if i ever run into you i know who to rob lol